Youngest Champions

Belushi

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Coventry City
I was chatting to someone yesterday who said Rangers had done well to win their country's top league after only being formed nine years ago.

Not wishing to resurrect the debate about whether Rangers were formed in 1872 or 2012*, has other other team won their league in a shorter period?

* others can if they wish.

Kingsmere

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Rampant Rangers
I was chatting to someone yesterday who said Rangers had done well to win their country's top league after only being formed nine years ago.

Not wishing to resurrect the debate about whether Rangers were formed in 1872 or 2012*, has other other team won their league in a shorter period?

* others can if they wish.
Liverpool 1892 founded league champions 1900/01.

buncranaboy

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
Ararat Armenia - founded 2017; Champions in 2019 & 2020

Lord Lucan

Reserve Team Regular
When did Bromsgrove Sporting win their country's top division? ;)
Well the question asked was "has other other team won their league in a shorter period?". 😇

Humberside United, though, better Bromsgrove Sporting hands down. I am pretty sure they better Ararat Armenia as well. Although I am not 100% certain if HU were formed in 1991 or 1992, the club was certainly formed with the sole intention of winning the Lincolnshire League, which they did in their one and only season - 1992/93.

paulh66

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Chicago Fire - founded 1997, MLS champions in 1998, the club's first season.

Climate Change

Reserve Team Sub
Vichouse Sports FC
Won the Southend Sunday Sceptre league in their first season
My first bit of silverware........

Tykeoldboy

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Doncaster Rovers
Everton
Chicago Fire - founded 1997, MLS champions in 1998, the club's first season.
Atlanta United founded in 2014, play off winners 2018

Belushi

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Coventry City
Well the question asked was "has other other team won their league in a shorter period?". 😇

Humberside United, though, better Bromsgrove Sporting hands down. I am pretty sure they better Ararat Armenia as well. Although I am not 100% certain if HU were formed in 1991 or 1992, the club was certainly formed with the sole intention of winning the Lincolnshire League, which they did in their one and only season - 1992/93.
Sorry LL, I was implying a country's top league, but I can see it's a bit ambiguous.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks