What flag is this (dark navy blue & white)?

007Dale

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Leicester City, St Albans City
It has some similarities to the South Korean flag (not the colour), so if I was guessing, a province of Korea or something like that.

007Dale

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Pretty sure its an Islamic flag? Not 100% sure though.
Could be, but most Islamic flags tend to have a crescent moon, rather than a full moon. The full moon is more usual is the Far East.

Any more context more this John; location or was it outside a certain type of building?

007Dale

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
I have two possibilities still:
1. A SE Asian provincial or regional flag, although for the life of me, can’t find it anywhere.
2. If you saw the flag recently (and don’t shoot me for saying this), but given today is May 4th - could it be a flag related to the Star Wars Universe?

johnr

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
NUFC (retired)
Could it be some Independence movement, I've ruled out Scotland, how about somewhere in Myanmar

007Dale

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
I've had a look at Spanish and Portuguese regional flags and drew a blank on both.

I really hope that someone finds the answer to this one very soon as I am finding myself spending far too much time on it and suspect i am not alone.
I think I’ve exhausted all options; indigenous peoples, territories of most major countries, the artic territories, Star Wars, LGBTQ, the moon, race awareness, pro-Trump, Anti-Trump, Auntie Betty, Yorkshire Tea drinkers alliance and The Norfolk Pig Farmers Union - Google has failed.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
There is of course always the possibility that it has nothing to do with any particular country but dare i say it... A bloody football club!!

SME

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Bradford Park Avenue, Sutton United, Northwood
I've had a look at Spanish and Portuguese regional flags and drew a blank on both.

I really hope that someone finds the answer to this one very soon as I am finding myself spending far too much time on it and suspect i am not alone.
I looked up all the regions of both the Koreas. 🙄

Swindon Addick

Youth Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Charlton Athletic, Cambridge City
Perhaps there's a flag seller who offers one-off random images? "Confuse your neighbours by flying a flag that will drive them mad trying to work out what it is!"

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks