West London Programme and Badge Fair. Sunday 02/08/20

Les

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Arsenal, Brentford, Celtic, Kingstonian.
The first WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR since lockdown is DEFINITELY GOING AHEAD on SUNDAY, 02nd AUGUST 2020 at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ. Admission is £1 (Children free) and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm. Free raffle!
Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday. Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.
Obviously there will be changes so that we fully comply with government guidelines and operate in a safe environment for everyone. I will be posting more details on this site in the coming days but for now I just wanted to give everyone advance news that the event is ON.
It will be great to see you all at this friendly fair where those attending buy and sell football memorabilia of all descriptions PROGRAMMES, TICKETS, BOOKS, SHIRTS, BADGES in fact ANYTHING FOOTBALL RELATED! Advice is given freely!
Please contact BARRY - 07887808102 or email [email protected] if you need further clarification but please give me a few days to post more specific information on this site.

Les

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
wl 0820.jpg

Ceefaxbrian

Junior Team Hopeful
Please, could one of your stalls bring a 1967/68 Wimbledon programme or similar.
As I have a Wimbledon v Bristol Rovers 8/1/68 fa cup game that lost its front cover when I moved house.
This was probably my first non-league game, but I can't be certain as I saw Sheppey United play in Sheerness when on holidays in the 60s at Leysdown-on-sea.
It is the only programme that I have kept in following football all of these years.
Thank You.

Les

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Please, could one of your stalls bring a 1967/68 Wimbledon programme or similar.
As I have a Wimbledon v Bristol Rovers 8/1/68 fa cup game that lost its front cover when I moved house.
This was probably my first non-league game, but I can't be certain as I saw Sheppey United play in Sheerness when on holidays in the 60s at Leysdown-on-sea.
It is the only programme that I have kept in following football all of these years.
Thank You.
I will ask around the Dealers to see if any one has one.

Les

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Thank You.
At least one of the Stalls is bring Wimbledon programmes from that era. Ask for Les (me) or Barry and we will show you what he has got.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks