WDYG thread

Ellisref

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Wrexham and a general look out for some of the friendly teams I've been observing at around the country.
Hi guys,

My posts are about to dry up, until a new season would commence in the calendar.

I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this thread. It's fascinating reading about posters' exploits (and I hope people enjoy mine). I like to consider myself a 'working' hopper and ask the people that appoint me to try and get me to different grounds. The planned reorganisation at Steps 5-7 should help me out in 22/23.

Keep up the good work, I'll keep reading even though they'll only be the occasional post until July.

Stay safe.

Kevin

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Thanks Kevin

I enjoy reading the posts in that section also. Hopefully they will keep being added to, it doesn't have to be posted on that day... any time after is fine and welcome and won't break the daily sequence of threads.

Steve

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks