Twenty Questions #1197

John Treleven

First Team Hopeful
G: October 1911 saw the Cobblers sign their first black player, Walter Tull from Tottenham Hotspur who incidentally was the league's first black outfield player.

Not that

BDA_85

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
AFC Dunstable
G: October 1911 saw the Cobblers sign their first black player, Walter Tull from Tottenham Hotspur who incidentally was the league's first black outfield player.

Not that
Sorry I amended my guess but I didn't do it quick enough!!

The vulture

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Groundhog
G : Boxing day 1927.
Northampton Town 6 Luton Town 5, after the Cobblers were losing 1-5 at half time.

John Treleven

First Team Hopeful
G : Boxing Day 1927.
Northampton Town 6 Luton Town 5, after the Cobblers were losing 1-5 at half time.

*** GOAL *** (Jimmy Reid of Luton scored 4 first half goals and ended up on the losing side)

Northampton Town 6 (Allon pen 27, Daly 50, Maloney 55, Hoten 70, Smith (2) 83 & 87)
Luton Town 5 (Yardley 3, Smith (4) 7, 38, 42 & 44)

Att 10,153

A very windy day with only one goal scored against it and that was a "soft" handball penalty

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks