Tomorrow - Jan 14th is AD FREE TUESDAY

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
As promised on another thread, Jan 14th is an ad free day for all Registered Forum Users across the whole forum, not just for those with account upgrades.

In fact it's in place already and will continue until around this time tomorrow (Jan 14th) evening. Sorry, I can't extend the other benefits of an account upgrade, longer signatures, links in signatures, edit own posts for longer etc as that would be too messy.

So the Ads will only be shown to Guests. If you're browsing as a Guest you are welcome but why not make an account? The signup form asks for the User Name you want, a valid email address and the team(s) you support (optional). That's it! Not interested in your real name or when you were born etc etc

Due to the advanced spam protection running in the background there are no picking traffic lights from Captcha pictures, or silly 'security' questions or 'awaiting Admin approval' Just click to confirm your email address and you're straight onto the Forum with all the benefits that being a member brings. Do it in the next 24 hours and you'll also see an ad free forum with no 'AdBlock detected' pop ups.

Enjoy! ..... Steve

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Does this mean I get a day's discount on my £18?

:unsure:
Your 5p refund is available for collection. I'll be at Rushall Olympic on Saturday :giggle:

This initiative hasn't really persuaded any more signups than on a normal day so I guess the Guests are happy to be Guests and no real point in repeating it.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Perhaps it should be advertised on the General Discussion section next time? More viewers

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks