The Spartan League Volume 3 by Mike Wilson

ALANSTONESFC

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
ADDLESTONE OR ADDLESTONE & WEYBRIDGE TOWN FC
Does anyone have a copy of this I could borrow or willing to sell to me, thought I had bought one but woke this morning to find a message from ebay that the order was cancelled and I had been refunded, out of stock, so why accept the order grrrrrrr, not a lot of comfort when I needed it for my research, all help welcome, can't seem to track it down anywhere else, very disappointing and indeed annoying, cheers all

ChrisHFC

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Hendon
Does anyone have a copy of this I could borrow or willing to sell to me, thought I had bought one but woke this morning to find a message from ebay that the order was cancelled and I had been refunded, out of stock, so why accept the order grrrrrrr, not a lot of comfort when I needed it for my research, all help welcome, can't seem to track it down anywhere else, very disappointing and indeed annoying, cheers all
Earlier this afternoon, but after Alan's post above, I sent him copies of the seasons he required.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks