The Politics Thread

hantslondoner

Reserve Team Starter
If Cummings had so many reservations about Johnson, why did he enable his coronation?
TBH, for me the situation nowadays is that if you already believe Johnson is an incompetent, malevolent liar, then what Cummings says will just confirm your opinion, whereas if you believe the sun shines out of Johnson's ar*e, then you will ignore what Cummings says anyway, however true it might ring. At the moment it seems public opinion is still on average in the latter camp.

MattRam

Youth Team Sub
If Cummings had so many reservations about Johnson, why did he enable his coronation?
TBH, for me the situation nowadays is that if you already believe Johnson is an incompetent, malevolent liar, then what Cummings says will just confirm your opinion, whereas if you believe the sun shines out of Johnson's ar*e, then you will ignore what Cummings says anyway, however true it might ring. At the moment it seems public opinion is still on average in the latter camp.
Sun shines out of.. and ring left me with an image I didn't want before tea.
And it was toad in the hole

007Dale

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Leicester City, St Albans City
A council by-election in Leicester seems to have thrown up a little surprise yesterday, with the Tories gaining Humberstone & Hamilton from Labour;

Con 44% up 18
Lab 33% down 16
LD 11% up 1
Green 8% down 7

Then again, this is within the Westminster seat of Leicester East, currently held by Claudia Webbe. For those that that don’t know, she is the MP suspended by the Labour Party for alleged harassment.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock