The Forum 'jumping' problem

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Clearly my 'coaxing' is not as effective as you seem to think it is. There have been around 30 account upgrades which merely covers the cost of the new forum software.

This thread was about the forum jumping for people that see the ads and to inform them that I fixed it. You hijacked it into a discussion about subcsriptions. I haven't mentioned it on this or any other thread for a long time.

I really don't get this 'Del Boy' stuff that you continue to post as though I am some sort of spiv trying to rip people off. I put ads on the site to pay for it, if you don't want to see the ads you have a choice to remove them if you want to. Should I remove that choice?

I just want to keep this site online, there are plenty of non league sites that have fallen by the wayside due to lack of funding, I host a couple of them in the archive section so that data is not lost.

You are really going to have to find some new bait if you want me to bite any longer. I think I have been very patient with you.

paulh66

First Team Starter
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
And I've been very patient with your truth twisting. Perhaps what you dismiss as bait might actually be food for thought. And 30 subscribers could and perhaps should be higher. Either way, I'm not wasting any more of my time bothering about it.

R.S.Cavendish

Junior Team Regular
Alas, my pages are jumping around all over the place. Has something new been added?

BlackDouglas

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, The Rangers, Rochdale, QotS.
Happening while page is loading. Start reading a post and without notice it's off the bottom of the page.

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
No there isn't anything new added but there is an Amazon backdrop running for 2 days which I assume ends today. That shouldn't cause jumping unless you're on a very slow connection and there is a delay loading the ad.

See how it is tomorrow.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks