Taiwan Women's Premier League

fatbear

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
For any sad people like me who are interested, here is some background on the Taiwan Women's league which is currently being played, and thoughts on one of the matches this morning !

SimonUpNorth

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
North West non-league
The 9am game this morning had an English language YouTube commentary stream which was great - Inter Taoyuan FC Women v Taichung Blue Whale. They have done this for one of the men's games on Sunday mornings but it was good to get one of the women's games in English. I almost missed it as woke up late and it should have been just about over, but fortunately an earlier rain delay meant I got to see the last 30 mins and it finished 2-5.

EDIT - I have read your article now and I had wondered why the women's games were one after another as I have only been awake for the 9am KO previously. The men's games are all at the same time - but at least 9am so if the English language one is boring, can pick one of the 3 others.

fatbear

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
We learn something new every day !

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks