Southern League D1 South.
Evesham United v Sholing. (15:00)

Swindon Addick

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Charlton Athletic, Cambridge City
March 22nd
Women's Championship
Charlton Athletic Women v London Bees (14:00)
At The Valley, Charlton Athletic FC. Normal women's match ticket prices. Only West Stand Lower will be open.

paulh66

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
April 19, 2pm
SWP East
Honiton v Millbrook

Dribble!

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Ipswich Town
Late notice!! This Sunday - 12 January:

Post Christmas football at the Aldershot Military Stadium this Sunday morning (12th) when the Army Reserve Men play the Army Under 23 team, , who are continuing preparation for the 2020 Inter Services. Kick Off is 1030hrs and admission is free. - Aldershot Military Stadium

oftenscore6

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Sunday 9 Feb
NPP Warrington Town v Matlock Town

funky pigeon

Junior Team Starter
Sunday 9 Feb
NPP Warrington Town v Matlock Town
According to the Warrington Town site this is due to "an issue at the ground" preventing the game from being played the previous day. It's unclear what this 'issue' is, or why the club is reluctant to give the full reason.

Sale Holmfield

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Altrincham
According to the Warrington Town site this is due to "an issue at the ground" preventing the game from being played the previous day. It's unclear what this 'issue' is, or why the club is reluctant to give the full reason.
I believe the clubhouse is being used for a wedding reception. I plan to attend myself, under the assumption that Matlock will be playing again by then, following the tragic death of Jordan Sinnott.

funky pigeon

Junior Team Starter
I believe the clubhouse is being used for a wedding reception. I plan to attend myself, under the assumption that Matlock will be playing again by then, following the tragic death of Jordan Sinnott.
Yes, I thought it might be to do with the clubhouse being booked, although this sort of problem normally only happens in August when functions sometimes have to be booked before the FA Cup/Vase/Trophy draws have been made. It's strange that Warrington have allowed it to happen this far into the season, unless the wedding reception was booked before the season's fixtures were known.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks