Sunday 27th June 2021

mxhornet

Reserve Team Regular
Fakenham Town Women v Sprowston Athletic Ladies, 4 Sports Women's Challenge Vase Final, 2pm @ Clipbush Park

If last week is anything to go by this probably won't be played at Clipbush Park and again reversing the fixture isn't likely to be straight forward as Sprowston Athletic haven't played a home game at Blue Boar Lane for a while.

Dave the Glassboy

Junior Team Star
10:30 Bournefield Albion v Row Heath Alliance (Birmingham Festival League)

Cherryhopper

First Team Starter
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
1100 football:
Team FC (31 pts) v Republic of Chineham (33 pts)
Basingstoke & District Sunday League Division 1
Winner takes all title decider
@ Brighton Hill Playing Fields Pitch 4, RG22 4LD

1430 cricket:
Rowledge v Liphook & Ripsley
Southern Premier League T20 Cup 1st Round

mxhornet

Reserve Team Regular
Fakenham Town Women v Sprowston Athletic Ladies, 4 Sports Women's Challenge Vase Final, 2pm @ Clipbush Park

If last week is anything to go by this probably won't be played at Clipbush Park and again reversing the fixture isn't likely to be straight forward as Sprowston Athletic haven't played a home game at Blue Boar Lane for a while.
I was right that the game was likely to be moved and unfortunately for me it is now next Wednesday (30th) at same venue.

mxhornet

Reserve Team Regular
Dussindale & Hellesdon Rovers Women v Mulbarton Wanderers Belles (2) @ The Nest, Give To Local Women's Challenge Cup Final

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock