Stotfold

Chris1963

Reserve Team Star
Thanks for your help.
That's a very polite response to a rather unhelpful reply by Ladderman. While I'm afraid I can't give you a definite answer to your question, I did check out Stotfold's website the other week (because I had been considering a visit to their new ground) and couldn't find an on-line programme there. This means that the chances are that they are still doing a paper programme.

Last edited:

stevem

Junior Team Hopeful
That's a very polite response to a rather unhelpful reply by Ladderman. While I'm afraid I can't give you a definite answer to your question, I did check out Stotfold's website the other week (because I had been considering a visit to their new ground) and couldn't find an on-line programme there. This means that the chances are that they are still doing a paper programme.
Not issued in any form so far this season.

Daveh

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
St Ives Town
Went there last Saturday v Winslow and I didn’t see anybody with one.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks