• Welcome... you are currently viewing the Forum as a Guest. If you create an account or log in if you aleady have one you will see less adverts and will have the opporunity to remove the adverts altogether for just £1.50 a month by upgrading in your Profile screen... the Ads and Upgrades provide the funds to keep NLM online.... Thanks

Still in Print/Online Only 2021/2022

Wanderer30

Ball Boy / Girl
Noted over the past month

Printed: Abbey Rangers: Enfield: Hemel Hempstead Town: Holmesdale: Merstham, MK College Academy (one off?); Stourbridge: Tooting Bec

online: Athletic Newham; Faversham Strike Force; Hashtag United; Tower Hamlets

none: Brentham

Bagman

Reserve Team Regular
Buckhurst Hill still printing for last saturday match (2nd Oct)

George125

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Tottenham, Schalke, Newport and also a big fan of all non league 😁
Noted over the past month

Printed: Abbey Rangers: Enfield: Hemel Hempstead Town: Holmesdale: Merstham, MK College Academy (one off?); Stourbridge: Tooting Bec

online: Athletic Newham; Faversham Strike Force; Hashtag United; Tower Hamlets

none: Brentham
Which Enfield side?

Bagman

Reserve Team Regular
Walsham Le Willows printed programme for saturday 9th Oct 2021 at £1 (Barnes Print)

Swindon Addick

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Charlton Athletic, Cambridge City
Malmesbury Victoria are doing a downloadable PDF for first team matches. They missed the bank holiday game but have issued for league & cup other than that.
Update: Malmesbury Vics haven't updated their website in a month and among other things that means no downloadable programmes. I have no firm evidence whether they're issuing paper, but their twitter is still updating and doesn't mention it, so I think they're probably now on the "nothing" list.

Barnsley Dave

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Barnsley, Yorkshire CCC, Non-league in general
Bedfont and Feltham are back doing printed programmes

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
I think that there are more programmes than some think
I have now completed 51 games this season, a bit of a rush as I have spent longer than planned in the UK, but I know I travel to France soon, when midweek games become rare.

40 of the 51 issued paper programmes, while only two (Hashtag and Queens Park) were on-line only. Both the on-line ones were free, and I would not pay for an on-line programme. In addition, I no longer buy football league programmes, (six games, three at Cheltenham, plus Burton, Preston, Charlton) and I did not buy the overpriced Sheffield production. West Allotment Celtic was a sell out and I missed theirs as well. I received one Cheltenham home programme as a "comp".

Non-issuing: CS Fola Esch, Over Sports, Mendip Broadwalk, Llanhilleth Athletic, Bedfont & Feltham, Whittlesey Athletic, Civil Service Strollers, Strathspey Thistle and Burntisland Shipyard.
Of these, the two Vase games, Bedfont and Whittlesey were the slight surprises.

Issuing: Sunderland West End (team sheet only), Haverhill Rovers, Frenford Seniors, Staplehurst Monarchs, Lakenheath, Jarrow, Skegness Town, Sheerwater, Longridge Town, St. Helens Town, Swallownest, Alfold, Cleethorpes Town, Lower Breck, Milton Keynes College Football Academy (one-off?), Gillingham, Longlevens (issued by Glos City), Easthouses Lily (hop), Newtongrange Star (hop), Bonnyrigg Rose (hop), Dalkeith (hop), Broxburn (hop), Edinburgh City (excellent programme), Loughborough Dynamao, Woodford Town, AS Poissy, Kilbirnie Ladeside, Tooting Bec, Cassington Rangers (hop), Sherborne Harriers (hop) and Scotland U-21
You could count the teamsheet at Speyside if you want, as it was freely available on the gate

Kirby Knitters

First Team Star
Potton United advertise outside the ground that programmes are £1 and on reaching the paybox it is repeated. I asked for one and the reply was 'unfortunately they are online only'. Unfortunate for who? And i can't even see them online!!

Swindon Addick

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Charlton Athletic, Cambridge City
Potton United advertise outside the ground that programmes are £1 and on reaching the paybox it is repeated. I asked for one and the reply was 'unfortunately they are online only'. Unfortunate for who? And i can't even see them online!!
Potton's online programmes are available from their website. Very odd that they don't tweet a link, and you need to ignore the news stories on the website front page about programmes, which also don't include a link and stopped being issued a month ago. But the "match day programmes" link at the very top of the website does work, or you can go via "information" and "documents".

Cherryhopper

First Team Regular
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
No programme at Bristol City yesterday.

Bagman

Reserve Team Regular
Horndean v Hythe & Dibden Programme (16th Oct ) free digital on line.

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks