Step 6 promotion applicants from step 7

BDA_85

Reserve Team Hopeful
Believe I've found confirmation:
Park View were at home on Saturday 16th November, so too were New River (something tells me New River are on an adjacent 3G pitch).

1578487716198.png
1578487736438.png

BillShep

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
City of Liverpool FC
Berko are groundsharing at Kings Langley this season so no issue with ground grading.
Codicote were relegated from step 6 last season and have mobile floodlights so should be OK. This will be a straight shoot out between who finishes higher, if only 1 to be promoted rule is followed.
Berko 1 point ahead with 2 games in hand.
It has been mentioned many times on here that more than 1 team can be promoted from a single Level 7 Division if need in that area.
Crewe FC have nominated Whitchurch Alport as their future ground and assume by moving into Yockings Park by March that will satisfy regulations
I thought that you had to be playing for the FULL previous season at the ground (unless it is a new ground as sole occupants) as a new Groundshare can't be used as a means of promotion.

BDA_85

Reserve Team Hopeful
LGC are playing midweek matches under lights, so any ground grading issues that could arise aren't related to floodlights.
1578487981848.png

BDA_85

Reserve Team Hopeful
It has been mentioned many times on here that more than 1 team can be promoted from a single Level 7 Division if need in that area.
I know that's why I said if that rule is followed. None of the rules count for anything as has been shown over the past few seasons.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Hoddy1. said:
Crewe FC have nominated Whitchurch Alport as their future ground and assume by moving into Yockings Park by March that will satisfy regulations

EDIT.
Crewe FC had an EGM last night (Thursday 9 / Jan) and confirmed their ground share at Whitchurch.

They have a 3 year plan to find / fund a new venue in Crewe.

Ongoing talks with FA regarding late mid season move to Whitchurch.

Now talking to Cheshire League fix sec to alter / make sure fixtures don't clash with Whitchurch's.

Last edited:

Tim

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Stourbridge, Welton Rovers
Gornal Colts play at The Dell Stadium, already Step 6 compliant.

Wellington Amateurs ground has been used at Step 6 recently.

Feckenham play at Studley Social, Eldorado Close. No lights, railed on two sides, small cover.

paulh66

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
I know that's why I said if that rule is followed. None of the rules count for anything as has been shown over the past few seasons.
This simply isn't true.

paulh66

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Also, where do the below play:

Infinity
Stockport Georgians
Boldmere Sports & Social Falcons
Feckenham
Solihull United
AFC Killingworth
Wolviston
Gornal Colts
Old Wulfrunians
Wellington Amateurs
These are easily found on the internet but, off the top of my head, I know Infinity, Georgians, Old Wulfs and WellyAms all play at their own grounds in their own locale.

Carter

Ball Boy / Girl
The F.A have circulated additions to the previously circulated list

Ashville FCWest Cheshire League
Penryn Athletic FCSt Piran League (West)
Sileby Town FCLeicestershire Senior League
South Liverpool FCWest Cheshire League
Tipton Town FCWest Midlands (Regional) League

paulh66

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}

When you say circulated, does this just mean to the various leagues? And do you know whether a full and final list will be put in the public domain like last season?

Carter

Ball Boy / Girl
When you say circulated, does this just mean to the various leagues? And do you know whether a full and final list will be put in the public domain like last season?
Its circulated to all leagues and i guess unless some others have been missed in the post then this is final

AndyE

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
None.
Where do the following play: Faversham Strike Force
Faversham Strike Force FC is based out of a public park in Faversham, but that venue lacks the amenities required even for Step 7 and so the first team plays in a cage at Sittingbourne Community College. It does have floodlights, but no spectator facilities. I'd be surprised if the school was keen to have, and the football club was able to pay for, the various other furniture that would be needed for Step 6.

And of course, it's not in Faversham. Do the ground grading regulations still have that sentence about the location of the ground in relation to the club's name?

footylover

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Newcastle United
Durham United FCWearside League
Gateshead Leam Rangers FCWearside League
Horden Community Welfare FCWearside League
Richmond Town FCWearside League
Wolviston FCWearside League
Not one of these 5 applicants have working Floodlights. New Ferns Park the home of Durham Utd have Washington playing there and they are kicking off home games at 2.00 after asking the NL for dispensation because of floodlight issues. Horden Floodlights are not working from what I've been told. Never been to Gateshead Leam Rangers but by all accounts they wont need much apart from 50 seats and floodlights. Be interesting to see who gets the nod . Very surprised to see Darlington have decided not to apply.

Chris_h

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Newcastle United, Gateshead, Shildon
Durham United FCWearside League
Gateshead Leam Rangers FCWearside League
Horden Community Welfare FCWearside League
Richmond Town FCWearside League
Wolviston FCWearside League
Not one of these 5 applicants have working Floodlights. New Ferns Park the home of Durham Utd have Washington playing there and they are kicking off home games at 2.00 after asking the NL for dispensation because of floodlight issues. Horden Floodlights are not working from what I've been told. Never been to Gateshead Leam Rangers but by all accounts they wont need much apart from 50 seats and floodlights. Be interesting to see who gets the nod . Very surprised to see Darlington have decided not to apply.
You mean darlington town? Yeah im suprised they aint applied too, flying high and have floodlights

JamesF

Junior Team Hopeful

Ashville have lighting, seats and cover. However, I was told a few months back by a club official that the existing floodlights might be in line for replacement (they have seen better days). He also raised concerns over the dressing rooms, which in their current form may not be large enough.

BDA_85

Reserve Team Hopeful
New River Athletic are groundsharing at London Colney
Now or will be next season? If it’s now then the details on full time are incorrect. If it’s next season then I thought ground share arrangements had to be arranged last year (like Berko did)?

Hants Footballer

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Yateley United
Really surprised Yateley United are not on that list. Yes they are in Hellenic 2 (top of the league at moment) which is an unofficial step on the pyramid, but they share with Sandhurst Town and have planning permission approved for a floodlit ground of their own. Anyone have any insight on this?

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Now or will be next season? If it’s now then the details on full time are incorrect. If it’s next season then I thought ground share arrangements had to be arranged last year (like Berko did)?
Now.

My Full Time says venue New River Athletic. Thats correct at mo @ London Colney.

Karen Browne

Junior Team Regular
They are currently at London Colney as far as the SSML knows

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks