Spurs tickets

Steveb

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham
I'm sure there was a thread on the old forum about the Spurs stadium and tickets. In case it's of interest to anyone, tickets for Tuesday's FA Cup reply v Middlesbrough are on general sale now, and a relative bargain at £20 each (plus fees).

BDA_85

Youth Team Sub
I'm sure there was a thread on the old forum about the Spurs stadium and tickets. In case it's of interest to anyone, tickets for Tuesday's FA Cup reply v Middlesbrough are on general sale now, and a relative bargain at £20 each (plus fees).
The fees don't make it much of bargain. Not sure how the £7 booking fee is justified. Postage is marked as free.

The vulture

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Groundhog
Not sure why you were charged a £7 booking fee? It is only £1.75.

FulhamDave

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Fulham, Staines Town
I was charged a non-members booking fee of £3.50 for each ticket (bought a pair).
Likewise for me, good opportunity to tick the ground for a reasonable price (by league standards). Did the same with West Ham when they first moved.

Oxpete

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Pompey
Attendance for yesterday's FA Cup replay v. Middlesbrough was apparently 49,202.

The new ground's capacity is 62,214.

paulh66

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Attendance for yesterday's FA Cup replay v. Middlesbrough was apparently 49,202.

The new ground's capacity is 62,214.
Impressive for a low-key midweek game shown live on BBC1.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks