Junior Team Star
Hellenic Prem
Easington Sports v Bishop's Cleeve

Jevonswinscoe

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Middlesbrough FC
FA Level 7 Referee
All Views are my own and not that of Nottinghamshire FA or The FA.
Nottinghamshire Senior League Division 2 South
AC United V Long Bennington
3pm
At Forest Sports Zone, Forest Recreation Ground
AS Referee

Oxpete

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Pompey
Going to head for...

Hellenic Div.2 East
Chalfont Wasps v. Flackwell Heath Reserves
(ko 3pm)

MCMXC

Junior Team Sub
Now i'm not working Saturday, the plan is;

Matlock Town v Scarborough Athletic

Northern Premier League Premier, for my first match this season that isn't a Step 5 or 6 ground.

Chris1963

Reserve Team Star
Hellenic Prem
Easington Sports v Bishop's Cleeve
There was a recent WDYG post by someone who tried to watch a game at Easington and was turned away because he couldn't scan the QR code and there was no pen and paper alternative. However, Banbury United v Bury Town (FA Cup) is available as a back-up, assuming of course that it isn't a sell-out.

Cherryhopper

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
12.45 Kick-off on Saturday 24th October:
Boxted Lodgers v Belle Vue Social Club
Essex and Suffolk Border League Div 1
King George Playing Field
Cage Lane, Boxted, Colchester, Essex CO4 5RE
With a weather front forecast to move in from the west during the day, looking like the best chance of staying dry is to head east. Also plan to be at Boxted Lodgers (ground is in Boxted Cross, not either of the two plain Boxted villages nearby). 3pm first choice is Gas Recreation v Lawford Lads in ESB Premier with Langham Lodgers (Div 3) as backup if there's a lot of injury time in the first game.

hantslondoner

Reserve Team Hopeful
FAC4Q Sholing v Torquay - tickets sold out about 5 minutes ago.
I've got two big Southampton League alternatives to choose from:
Whiteley Wanderers v Braishfield
Warsash Wasps v Tendown
If the weather holds, Warsash Wasps will be my choice, since it's not at the usual Osborne Road, but at the back of the Holly Hill Park Rec. This is in Barnes Lane, Sarisbury, just north of Warsash.

Andy D

Youth Team Regular
With the usual Covid-19 and weather related provisos, Plan A is:

Donyatt United v Netherbury, Perry Street & District Division 2. Donyatt's home ground is the 2nd pitch at Combe St Nicholas, a completely separate enclosed pitch which comes recommended by Tim of this parish so it's ok by me.

Stoodley Pike

Reserve Team Starter
Starting to look like a short run up the A19 for Yarm & Eaglescliffe versus Redcar Town (North Riding Senior League, Premier Division).
According to a Yarm & Eaglescliffe tweet, citing "updated guidelines from the venue" (a school), this game now takes place BCD.

Time for a Plan B.

Stoodley Pike

Reserve Team Starter
According to a Yarm & Eaglescliffe tweet, citing "updated guidelines from the venue" (a school), this game now takes place BCD.

Time for a Plan B.
I'm told Saffron Dynamo (United Counties League) aren't issuing on Saturday (teamsheet only), so it's going to be one of two Central Midlands League Challenge Cup ties: either St Joseph's Rockware of Worksop (I take it they don't play on the Worksop Town ground) versus Holbrook Sports or Cromford & Wirksworth Town v Retford United.

apoult

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Market Drayton
Taking a first visit to Pershall Park to see

Eccleshall Fc Vs Cheadle Heath Nomads

North West Counties League 1st Div South

WestSussexSAFC

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Sunderland. Paris Saint-Germain.
Bilston Town vs Wem Town

...should it go ahead.
Sacked it off with the weather looking rubbish and the area being under ‘high alert’ with Covid, also Wem Town postponing their midweek game due to Covid.

So managed to get a ticket for the highly anticipated return to the town for Basingstoke Town vs AFC Totton.

FatCat

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Witham Town, Rochdale and West Ham United.
Either:

Hackney Wick v Brimsdown
Eastern Counties Div 1 South - Step 6
@ Witham Town FC

or

Silver End United v Dunmow Town
Essex & Suffolk Border League Div 1 - Step 8

buncranaboy

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
Looks like my chauffeur is heading for Westfield which makes Ripley Village vs AFC Spelthorne in the Surrey Elite (sic) the logical choice.

bexley gill

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Gillingham
I had earmarked this as the season I was going to complete the Northern Premier League but given the way things are I've scaled down my ambition to finishing SCEL1
So it's Snodland v Rusthall

jbattheground

Junior Team Star
There was a recent WDYG post by someone who tried to watch a game at Easington and was turned away because he couldn't scan the QR code and there was no pen and paper alternative. However, Banbury United v Bury Town (FA Cup) is available as a back-up, assuming of course that it isn't a sell-out.
Yeah I saw that. I've got the NHS app and the two times it hasn't worked, I don't think it was working for others either so probably a poor quality printout or something. On that basis I'm confident that either I'll get into Easington or nobody will. Besides, if the app fails maybe I can fall back on my charm and powers of persuasion :ROFLMAO:Having said that, I did check Banbury but it is indeed sold out.

Dribble!

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Ipswich Town

followed by:

3.00pm kick-off
Stillwaters v Bradfield Rovers
Essex and Suffolk Border League Div 4
Mile End Sports Ground
Fords Lane, Colchester, Essex CO4 5FP

Distance from Boxted is 3.4 miles (9 minutes)

Langham is even nearer but I have been there.
Thanks for the info - as have to be back in Ipswich early on Saturday, will also be heading to the first game at Boxted

Chris1963

Reserve Team Star
Yeah I saw that. I've got the NHS app and the two times it hasn't worked, I don't think it was working for others either so probably a poor quality printout or something. On that basis I'm confident that either I'll get into Easington or nobody will. Besides, if the app fails maybe I can fall back on my charm and powers of persuasion
Good luck then, although I think your chances may well depend on whether it's the same steward or a different (and more lenient) person from the occasion described on WDYG.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Yeah I saw that. I've got the NHS app and the two times it hasn't worked. I'm confident that either I'll get into Easington or nobody will. Besides, if the app fails maybe I can fall back on my charm and powers of persuasion
Please report back and let us know how you got on. Good luck.

noprogs

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
nonaligned
[QUOTE="Stoodley Pike, post: 54295, member: 29

either St Joseph's Rockware of Worksop (I take it they don't play on the Worksop Town ground) versus Holbrook Sports or Cromford & Wirksworth Town v Retford United.

They are separate but very close. Worksop entertain Spalding at 1500, St Joseph's starts 1330. On my radar.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks