Reading YMCA programme 26 June 2021

Nervous Rec

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Aldershot Town
Reading YMCA of Thames Valley League Division 1 have tweeted that they will be issuing a programme on Saturday 26 June for the title decider v Wargrave. Programmes must be reserved in advance by replying to their tweet.

Cherryhopper

First Team Starter
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
How do go about reserving a programme if you don't have a Twitter account:unsure:?

Chris1963

First Team Starter
It's fairly easy to set up a Twitter account even though I don't use mine much. When I tweeted to reserve a programme a short while ago, I also asked if there was a way in which the programme could be paid for in advance.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Star
I imagine it’s so they can get a rough idea of numbers so they don’t print 50 if 10 people turn up and vice versa.
As Chris said, payment in advance would alleviate any such problem though he didn't say if they responded to his question.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
So you don't have to eat a pie or dress as a cowboy - how sad

Cherryhopper

First Team Starter
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
From @ymca_fc twitter:

So with 80 programmes reserved, we have managed to print out 100 hopefully everyone will be able to get one.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock