Projections 2021 / 2022

Brightside

Reserve Team Sub
Mods I am sorry for creating a new thread but the reason that I have done so is the maps and spreadsheets on the first post of the other thread are old and this is causing some confusion, having the maps on the first post is a much easier reference point.

You may want to lock one of the two threads with a link to the other - https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/...ject-non-league-19-21-projections-21-22.3732/

Consolidated 19/21 League Tables

Projections 2021-2022

Step 4 Map

Step 5 Map

Step 6 Map

FA Step 5 & 6 Footprints

HarryC

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Fleet Town
your updated maps, (still) show Lymington Town at both step 4 & 5, so Wessex Premier has 21 teams in it.

Brightside

Reserve Team Sub
your updated maps, (still) show Lymington Town at both step 4 & 5, so Wessex Premier has 21 teams in it.
That was strange, I remember deleting Lymington from Step 5. Now deleted though, thank you.

windydcfc

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Derby County, England & Borussia Mönchengladbach
Grimsby Town and Southend United have put a proposal to the EFL, that no teams are relegated to the National league this season. They think it’s unfair because there’s no relegation from step 1. The issue will be discussed by the EFL next week.

Brightside

Reserve Team Sub
Grimsby Town and Southend United have put a proposal to the EFL, that no teams are relegated to the National league this season. They think it’s unfair because there’s no relegation from step 1. The issue will be discussed by the EFL next week.
If that's agreed then League 1 clubs will argue they shouldn't be relegated. League 2 already has the most preferential promotion / relegation rules of any division.

Unicorn

Reserve Team Sub
If that's agreed then League 1 clubs will argue they shouldn't be relegated. League 2 already has the most preferential promotion / relegation rules of any division.
I am sure this has been discussed somewhere but has anything been decided about Dover.

Lionarm

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
The Lions.
All Kent teams.
Dover stay where they are as the non-fulfilment punishments did not extend to relegation; voluntary relgation has not been discussed.

windydcfc

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
You can move Newark FC’s pin over to Basford Utd. As they are ground sharing their next season. I can’t see this working out for the club though. As most of the clubs supporters are from Balderton and Newark. With the clubs former clubhouse always being well used. I can’t see these fans following the club over to the far side of Nottingham.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
Probably why they have only gone in for a year but also worth a mention is the fact that the bulldozers have already moved in at Lowfields. A club with major ambition is now reduced to groundsharing for god knows how long.

windydcfc

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Probably why they have only gone in for a year but also worth a mention is the fact that the bulldozers have already moved in at Lowfields. A club with major ambition is now reduced to groundsharing for god knows how long.
They need to get back to Newark or Balderton ASAP. If not, I can’t see them surviving. I’d have thought a short term groundshare at Harrowby would’ve made more sense. Being as though it’s only about a dozen miles away from Balderton. I wonder if they can eventually groundshare with Newark Town, if some ground grading improvements can happen. I think they’ll struggle this season at step 5, so it might be easier if they are relegated back down to step 6.

shimtoan

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Dunkirk
They need to get back to Newark or Balderton ASAP. If not, I can’t see them surviving. I’d have thought a short term groundshare at Harrowby would’ve made more sense. Being as though it’s only about a dozen miles away from Balderton. I wonder if they can eventually groundshare with Newark Town, if some ground grading improvements can happen. I think they’ll struggle this season at step 5, so it might be easier if they are relegated back down to step 6.
Basford have a 3G pitch, and there are more potential players to pick up in the Nottingham area than Grantham. That's my main thinking.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks