Programme Editors Past & Present

FatCat

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Witham Town, Rochdale and West Ham United.
Any other programme editors on here past or present?
Probably a stupid question I know!
I did Witham Town's first team programme for the three seasons we were in the Essex Senior League starting 2009-10
I also did the Reserve team programme for a couple of seasons.
Working somewhere that I was able to make use of the company printer certainly helped in my efforts!

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
None in particular
Any other programme editors on here past or present?
Probably a stupid question I know!
I did Witham Town's first team programme for the three seasons we were in the Essex Senior League starting 2009-10
I also did the Reserve team programme for a couple of seasons.
Working somewhere that I was able to make use of the company printer certainly helped in my efforts!
I was programme editor for another ESL side in the early part of the Millenium for just over half a season. I won’t say which club through fear of incrimination - but will admit the works photocopier had its uses. I was tempted to make them unofficial programme sponsor but thought that would be taking the pee....

Kingsmere

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Rampant Rangers
Yes, numerous clubs, numerous years.

Karen Browne

Youth Team Starter
Have edited a few programmes in the past

Hillonearth

Junior Team Hopeful
Currently for Maryhill, although I've helped out a few other sides for one-off issues...Kello Rovers, Lochee Harp and one or two others over the years.

Forest Gump

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Walthamstow, Oadby Town
Been doing the Walthamstow one for 16 years and counting...

krffji

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Colchester United
Colchester youth team 2001-2018, FAYC only after 2016, plus Reserves/U23s for County Cup from 2008ish to 2018

Wiretown.Editor

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Warrington Town are #1, Leeds Utd, Stranraer, Matlock Town, Warrington Wolves RLFC
25 years for me next season as far as involvement with the programme goes, editor for about the last twenty of those

BDA_85

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Dunstable
Have edited a few programmes in the past
Formerly award winning Ampthill Town editor, now supply the documents for programmes at AFC Dunstable but use a professional editor and publisher!

Burger!

Junior Team Sub
Editor/printer for Redhill FC for 5 years now, We are lucky to have a club historian who does our reports, quiz and articles of interest so we always have fresh content so that makes my job easy, not so keen on the home printing but when I see the programme being talked about it makes it all worthwhile. I spotted one of my early efforts for sale on Ebay while ago, that made me smile!

Beano

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Ashford Town (Middlesex), Prescot Cables
I had a season as Egham Town's editor in the 1990s (1995-96, I think?) having been part of the programme team for the preceding three years, one season as Editor at Ashford Town (Middlesex) (2010-11) and was Prescot Cables' Editor from January 2017 until November 2019, (I still contribute today).

I also produced all the publications put out by the Middlesex FA between October 2010 and February 2016, which included approximately 125 Cup Final programmes and probably about 50 Rep. Team programmes.

DonQuixote

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Romford [el revolución]
Everton [el revolución2]
@brentwoodSunLge
Was the Romford prog ed for a few years in the 90s and also for a
couple of Sunday sides around eight years back.

Still do the odd one from time to time when asked.

born-2b_mad

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Hampton & Richmond Borough
I was Prog Ed for Hampton & Richmond Borough during the 2001/2 & 2002/3 seasons

Atavistic

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Norwich City, Yaxley
I've been Yaxley editor for 5 years now, gradually learning and picking up new tricks and ideas from other clubs' programmes to try and make ours interesting in between all our sponsors' adverts.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks