Premier Sports Scottish League Cup 2021/2

Chris1963

First Team Starter
Can't see much scope for away fans/groundhoppers unless restrictions ease. One or two LL fixtures in July might be possIble (can't see Dalbeattie/VoL being worried about 500 limit or even Edinburgh Uni/C Braves by 250!)
Airdrie v Annan might be the least difficult match for anyone to get entry into on Saturday 10th July.

Cowden Andy

Reserve Team Sub
Airdrie v Annan might be the least difficult match for anyone to get entry into on Saturday 10th July.
Depend on their criteria if Airdrie is in level 1 they would be allowed 1000.
Imagine season ticket holders would get first dabs but they won’t have that much holders.

pokal02

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Barnet, Cockfosters
Of the four SPFL grounds I need, I'm assuming no chance for Cove & Kelty and probably Forfar. Some chance of East Fife v Elgin on the last match round, especially as it could be a dead rubber?

Cowden Andy

Reserve Team Sub
Of the four SPFL grounds I need, I'm assuming no chance for Cove & Kelty and probably Forfar. Some chance of East Fife v Elgin on the last match round, especially as it could be a dead rubber?
It’s hard to say it’s very much up to how much of a ground is out of bounds as the red zone.

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
It’s hard to say it’s very much up to how much of a ground is out of bounds as the red zone.
East Fife with just one stand will be struggling. Presumably around half of it will be needed for red / amber zones. That will leave around 800 seats. Take away half the rows gives you 400, then every second seat and you are down to 200.

pokal02

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Barnet, Cockfosters
I'm guessing they wouldn't put tickets on general sale with 200 or even 400 capacity. Will keep an eye on it and a couple of LL possiblities, but suspect I'll have to give Scotland a miss for now until/unless restrictions ease substantially.

Cowden Andy

Reserve Team Sub
I'm guessing they wouldn't put tickets on general sale with 200 or even 400 capacity. Will keep an eye on it and a couple of LL possiblities, but suspect I'll have to give Scotland a miss for now until/unless restrictions ease substantially.
I would think they would have 200 season tickets.
If I see anything I’ll post it here.

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Hamilton v Ayr on July 20 is now a 6pm ko.

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Kilmarnock have confirmed to the SPFL that they included Daniel Armstrong in Saturday’s Premier Sports Cup Group G game against East Kilbride at K-Park Training Academy when the player was subject to a one-match Scottish FA suspension in the competition.

Daniel Armstrong entered the field as a 72nd-minute substitute in a match Kilmarnock won 2-0.

As a result, Kilmarnock have been charged with breaching SPFL Rules and Regulations and the SPFL has arranged a disciplinary hearing for Thursday July 15.

LeedsPhil

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Leeds + groundhopping
Kelty v East Fife on Saturday 17th July appears to be on general sale - their tweet of Monday afternoon. No idea how many. Via that Fanbase thingy. Including Away areas being allocated to East Fife.

pokal02

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Barnet, Cockfosters
Possibly could have done Cove last Sat also. At present I'm intending to go to Dalbeattie on Sat, taking the view that with SW Scotland being wetter than most places it should be done while the weather's good (and all my 4 SPFL unvisited grounds are 3G's so can pick up later in the season).

LeedsPhil

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Leeds + groundhopping
Kilmarnock have confirmed to the SPFL that they included Daniel Armstrong in Saturday’s Premier Sports Cup Group G game against East Kilbride at K-Park Training Academy when the player was subject to a one-match Scottish FA suspension in the competition.

Daniel Armstrong entered the field as a 72nd-minute substitute in a match Kilmarnock won 2-0.

As a result, Kilmarnock have been charged with breaching SPFL Rules and Regulations and the SPFL has arranged a disciplinary hearing for Thursday July 15.
Has been Awarded 3-0 to EK.

LLD

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Livingston
Ross County v Dundee televised game cancelled on Sunday and Dundee awarded a 3-0 win.

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Round of 16 details:

Friday August 13
Rangers v Dunfermline Athletic – Premier Sports (7.30pm)

Saturday August 14
Ayr United v Dundee United (3.00pm)
Dundee v Motherwell (3.00pm)
Livingston v St Mirren (3.00pm)

Sunday August 15
Raith Rovers v Aberdeen – Premier Sports (12 noon)
Arbroath v St Johnstone (2.00pm)
Hibernian v Kilmarnock (2.00pm)
Celtic v Heart of Midlothian – Premier Sports (3.00pm)

Chris1963

First Team Starter
Unusual that more games (four) are being played on the Sunday than on any other one day (only three on Saturday) which may well be a first for any cup competition played by Saturday clubs in the UK.

Manorfanwill

Youth Team Hopeful
Team{s}
FC Namdong (인천남동구민축구단), Pembroke Old Boys, Hills Hawks FC, Idrettslaget TRY
Unusual that more games (four) are being played on the Sunday than on any other one day (only three on Saturday) which may well be a first for any cup competition played by Saturday clubs in the UK.
Aberdeen and Hibernian are playing in Europe on the Thursday before so that’s why their games are moved.

In answer to your query about more games played on a Sunday than Saturday, the second round of the FA Cup in 2019-20, there were 8 games on the Saturday and 10 on the Sunday.

LeedsPhil

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Leeds + groundhopping
Aberdeen and Hibernian are playing in Europe on the Thursday before so that’s why their games are moved.

In answer to your query about more games played on a Sunday than Saturday, the second round of the FA Cup in 2019-20, there were 8 games on the Saturday and 10 on the Sunday.
Not only Aberdeen & Hibs (both in the UEFA Conference 'League') playing the Thursday before, but also St Johnstone & Celtic (both in the Europa 'League') hence why all four are Sunday fixtures.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock