Personal abuse on the Forum

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
This Forum is quite a busy place. It's here to mainly discuss non league football (and some other subjects) in an intelligent way without all the willy waving my club is better than yours stuff and to increase the presence of non league football on the internet. We've been doing that since before it became trendy and I would like to keep it that way.

If you suffer personal abuse on the Forum then please don't respond to it and turn it into a hate thread. There is a Report tag under every post. Just click on it and it will be flagged up for Leo or myself to look at. We can't check every discussion in every thread 24 hours a day.

Please don't misuse this feature. It's not intended to report members that disagree with what you are saying. The purpose of it should be quite obvious.

Thanks... Steve

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks