Parting Company 2019/20

paulh66

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Reported recently that Oldham had only sold 250 season tickets so far. I reckon they're high on the 'at risk list'.

Loiner

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
None
Oldham Athletic have sacked head coach Dino Maamria after 10 months in charge, reports BBC Radio Manchester.

The 49-year-old Tunisian won just nine out of 32 games at the Latics after replacing Laurent Banide in September 2019.
According to SSN Harry Kewell has agreed to be the new Oldham Athletic manager.

Cherryhopper

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
Think Eddie needs a break from the game to recharge his batteries rather than jumping straight into another job. Could end up at Crystal Palace with Roy Hodgson nearing the end.

paulh66

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
For a man once touted as a successor to Wenger when 4th place and the occasional FA Cup wasn't deemed good enough for the Gooners, how ironic that Howe should find himself out of a job on the same day that 8th place and an FA Cup sees Arteta hailed a hero.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks