Junior Team Starter
Grimsby Town appoint ex-QPR and Crystal Palace boss Ian Holloway as new manager

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Grimsby Town appoint ex-QPR and Crystal Palace boss Ian Holloway as new manager
Kind of makes sense why he was so coy on Quest when asked if he was interested in the vacancy at his beloved Gas!!

Cherryhopper

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
Daryl McMahon has resigned as Macclesfield Town manager.

derekn

Team{s}
Taunton Town
Ross Embleton has been confirmed as the permanent manager at Leyton Orient

Bagman

Junior Team Starter
Scunthorpe United manager Paul Hurst has left the League Two club after eight months in charge.

jon b

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Sheffield Utd/Wed/FC
And replaced by Stuart McCall.
Interesting timing, just after the closure of the transfer window.

If you were cynical you might think the Board were deliberately ensuring the new manager can't ask them to fund strengthening the squad.

Part-Timer

Junior Team Star
McCall's third time in charge at Bradford. It's two years since he was sacked, quite disgracefully, when they were in the League One play off places. Now he takes over in League Two when they have just sold Eoin Doyle, who has done so well on loan at Swindon, and loaned their top-scorer James Vaughan to Tranmere for the rest of the season. I don't know why he gives them the time of day.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks