NORTH BUCKS & DISTRICT LEAGUE.

mccains

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bridlington Town
Can anyone help please? Would anyone have any League Tables from the North Bucks & District League. Particularly from the 1960's, 70's and 80's. The League Website has only very limited information. I am trying to collect results from Berks & Bucks FA Cup Competitions and what League/Divisions teams came from. Any assistance given to this request will be greatly appreciated.

mccains

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bridlington Town
A bit sketchy but might help you a bit
Thanks very much for the information greatly appreciated.. Where did you get this material? I am currently looking at season 1983-84 and notice you have details of where teams finished in the Premier Division, but not the figures for the season. So far I have three teams, whose LEAGUE/DIVISIONS I cannot find and I was hoping they may have been in the North Bucks & District League. NEW BRADWELL ST PETER RESERVES, PITSTONE & IVINGHOE RESERVES (both First Teams in the South Midland League Division 1) and TINGEWICK SPORTS.

pitch 63

Junior Team Star
Thanks very much for the information greatly appreciated.. Where did you get this material? I am currently looking at season 1983-84 and notice you have details of where teams finished in the Premier Division, but not the figures for the season. So far I have three teams, whose LEAGUE/DIVISIONS I cannot find and I was hoping they may have been in the North Bucks & District League. NEW BRADWELL ST PETER RESERVES, PITSTONE & IVINGHOE RESERVES (both First Teams in the South Midland League Division 1) and TINGEWICK SPORTS.
The data was compiled from many sources over 20 years, including odd newspaper reports and results.

Kingsmere

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Rampant Rangers
As far as I know Tingewick Sports only ever played in the North Bucks League. I went their many years ago and asked if they had ever been in the small league as Finmere as basically the two villages join but one is in Bucks and the other Oxon and the answer was no we have never played them we have always played in the North Bucks.

Was there reserve sections of the South Mids in those days?.

mccains

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bridlington Town
As far as I know Tingewick Sports only ever played in the North Bucks League. I went their many years ago and asked if they had ever been in the small league as Finmere as basically the two villages join but one is in Bucks and the other Oxon and the answer was no we have never played them we have always played in the North Bucks.

Was there reserve sections of the South Mids in those days?.
I don't know if the South Midlands League ever had a Reserve Section.

pitch 63

Junior Team Star
The South Midlands League had reserve divisions for about 40 years from the early 1950s

mccains

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bridlington Town
The South Midlands League had reserve divisions for about 40 years from the early 1950s
I have got details of the South Midland League's Tables from Bob Perkins, a few years ago. It didn't however include any Reserve Tables. Would you know please where I could get hold of them?

redfred

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Sunderland, Darlington
I have been after the North Bucks tables (1957/58 to 1967/68) which, included Brackley Town, for a few years now. Can anyone help please.

pitch 63

Junior Team Star
I have got details of the South Midland League's Tables from Bob Perkins, a few years ago. It didn't however include any Reserve Tables. Would you know please where I could get hold of them?
I got sent to attached data over a decade ago by someone who was on old forum

Attachments

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks