NLM Main Site Errors / Corrections 2021-22

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Hampshire Premier League, Division 1, South East
I've been contacted by Harvest FC from Portsmouth, highlighting they have dropped the "Home" part of their Club name (over the summer).

Could I ask an Administrator to tweak the template for NLM "fixtures / results / tables" in this Division, so they are set up correctly for the future.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Done - they should now be appearing just as "Harvest". Many thanks for the info.

hemelhopper

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Hemel Hempstead Town; Trust Portsmouth FC and the Reds of Cincinnati
Hellenic League Division 2, West
Could I ask an Administrator to remove Shipston Excelsior from the "fixtrues/results/tables" template, as they are not competing in the League this season.

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
St Helens Town Reserves need removing from Cheshire Div Two

PFC Victoria London need removing from the Middlesex Premier and adding to the Div One South West. Also in that Division Shepards Bush should be Shepherd's Bush.

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Hellenic League Division 2, West
Could I ask an Administrator to remove Shipston Excelsior from the "fixtrues/results/tables" template, as they are not competing in the League this season.

Shipston Excelsior removed. Many thanks for the info.

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
St Helens Town Reserves need removing from Cheshire Div Two

PFC Victoria London need removing from the Middlesex Premier and adding to the Div One South West. Also in that Division Shepards Bush should be Shepherd's Bush.
Changes made - many thanks for the info.

Incidentally, I seem to remember that when I was "creating" Shepherd's Bush on the system before the beginning of the season, I noticed the misspelling and found that the club themselves were actually using "Shepards" online. I thought it was probably a mistake but, on the basis that clubs can call themselves whatever they like, providing they can get it approved, decided that it was not my place to correct their spelling!

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
Central Midlands Div One South

Edwalton Cavaliers and Selston Reserves have both resigned and need removing.

in same division Pass Move Grin do not have Academy in their name this season.

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Central Midlands Div One South

Edwalton Cavaliers and Selston Reserves have both resigned and need removing.

in same division Pass Move Grin do not have Academy in their name this season.
Many thanks for this info. I have removed Selston Reserves and renamed Pass Move Grin but, at the moment, I have left Edwalton Cavaliers alone. Although they are not appearing in the Full Time league table, Ripley Town are still being credited with the win against them and they still have fixtures scheduled. Puzzling...

buckielugger

Youth Team Sub
In Lincolnshire League, Epworth Town Colts have resigned.
League have not yet expunged their two results, but presume that will be an imminent action (probably after a committee meeting or such like).

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
In Lincolnshire League, Epworth Town Colts have resigned.
League have not yet expunged their two results, but presume that will be an imminent action (probably after a committee meeting or such like).

Actioned... thanks for the info

We have a game on NLM that doesn't feature on the Official site....
24/08/21 - Barton Town Reserves v Appleby Frodingham 1-1
It certainly took place as there are pics on Applebys Twitter feed. Has it been voided anyone know?

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Actioned... thanks for the info

We have a game on NLM that doesn't feature on the Official site....
24/08/21 - Barton Town Reserves v Appleby Frodingham 1-1
It certainly took place as there are pics on Applebys Twitter feed. Has it been voided anyone know?
To answer my own question the Official site is wrong and NLM is correct

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
Two assumptions:

Sporting Lindfield of the Mid Sussex League are still appearing in the Premier Division table on full time but they haven't played any games and they have none scheduled so i'm guessing they have folded and need removing.

Second assumption is now that Porthleven have resigned from the SWPL - the team in the St Piran League which we're told is continuing on, should now be the first team?

derekn

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Sherborne Town, Taunton Town
Currently Porthleven in the St Piran have been renamed on Full-Time but have had their last 3 games postponed. I'll wait till they play another game before changing them on here. Next scheduled game is October 2.

Nervous Rec

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Aldershot Town
Southwold Town have resigned from Suffolk & Ipswich league Division 1, results have been expunged from FA Full time, NLM needs to be adjusted.
Also in Surrey South Eastern Combination Earlsfield 2018 are now showing on Mitoo as Earlsfield SSEC

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Southwold Town have resigned from Suffolk & Ipswich league Division 1, results have been expunged from FA Full time, NLM needs to be adjusted.
Also in Surrey South Eastern Combination Earlsfield 2018 are now showing on Mitoo as Earlsfield SSEC
Southwold Town has been removed, as requested.

Regarding Earlsfield, they seem to be appending the league code to each of their teams rather than calling them "Reserves", "Development", etc. The club seem to just be "Earlsfield" so I have changed their name to that.

Many thanks for the info.

The Gasworks End

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Whitstable Town
Southampton
Kent County Premier - an adjustment has been made to the league table with K Sports Reserves having their 1 point deducted.

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
WMRL D2 - Punjab United have left the division (presumably folded) before playing any games

Liverpool Premier League D1 - St Helens Town's team in this divisions is called Reserves, not Development.

Mid Sussex Prem - Sporting Lindfield need removing - they have folded

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
WMRL D2 - Punjab United have left the division (presumably folded) before playing any games

Liverpool Premier League D1 - St Helens Town's team in this divisions is called Reserves, not Development.

Mid Sussex Prem - Sporting Lindfield need removing - they have folded
Changes made removing Punjab United and Sporting Lindfield from those divisions. For St Helens Town, according to the FA system at https://www.liverpoolfa.com/play-fo...ms=14&Map=0&p.ProviderType=1&st=Liverpool, UK, it is the Development side which are in the Liverpool County Premier League, even if Full Time says otherwise so at the moment I guess we leave it as that (but it is confusing).

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks