NLM Main Site Errors / Corrections 2021-22

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
I think we need a new thread for this season.

Please post anything that you see needs correcting on the Table/Fixtures/Results part of the site.

We need new Editors to cope with the volume of Leagues we are trying to cover so why not become a NLM Editor? Updating a League is really easy as the software is custom built to make it so. No IT knowledge is needed, if you just are interested in a certain League and want to help us keep it updated and accurate on the site for the coming season then come and join us.

Just click the big red button on the site page and we'll sort out your Editor access

Cheers

Sacristan.Revenant

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Bo'ness Utd, Yeovil Town, Dynamos (Zimbabwe).
It'd be jolly nice; for symmetry if no other reason; if the South Wales leagues which are feeders for Step3 could be added.

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
Any plans to include the new Step 7 leagues? In keeping with the rest of the site’s coverage this would amount to the top two divisions of both the Herefordshire County League and the Essex Alliance League…

Sacristan.Revenant

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Bo'ness Utd, Yeovil Town, Dynamos (Zimbabwe).
Noticed that Bridgwater Town are yet to be updated to Bridgwater United after their merger with Yeovil United Ladies. Ditto their reserves, too.

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Noticed that Bridgwater Town are yet to be updated to Bridgwater United after their merger with Yeovil United Ladies. Ditto their reserves, too.
Many thanks for info.

Have updated Bridgwater Town to Bridgwater United. Left the reserves as Bridgwater Town Reserves because they do not currently play in a league we cover and thus it is best if they still appear as Town Reserves in past seasons when they did play in divisions we covered.

royboy

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
borrowash victoria
The Wiltshire League is showing Lambourne Sports in table but full time has them replaced by Salisbury FC Dev.
I thought I saw somewhere Lambourne had returned to North Berks but their full time has yet to be updated.

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
Kent Co - Full Time is showing club name as just Ten Em Bee this season.

Leics Prem - Highfield Rangers and Pro Chance need adding to the Prem
Div 1 - Dunton & Broughton United need adding.

Mid-Sussex - can Southwick be listed as such without 1882 after their name? :)

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
The Wiltshire League is showing Lambourne Sports in table but full time has them replaced by Salisbury FC Dev.
I thought I saw somewhere Lambourne had returned to North Berks but their full time has yet to be updated.
Updated - many thanks for the info.

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Kent Co - Full Time is showing club name as just Ten Em Bee this season.

Leics Prem - Highfield Rangers and Pro Chance need adding to the Prem
Div 1 - Dunton & Broughton United need adding.

Mid-Sussex - can Southwick be listed as such without 1882 after their name? :)
Changes made (although Ten-Em-Bee have hyphens retains as FA's Find A Club still lists them with these included) - many thanks for info.

gwd440

Ball Boy / Girl
West of Scotland Div 4

I think the Harthill v Finnart (17th July) result is wrong. It is showing 2-0, but on the WoSFL site it is 0-2 to Finnart.

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
West of Scotland Div 4

I think the Harthill v Finnart (17th July) result is wrong. It is showing 2-0, but on the WoSFL site it is 0-2 to Finnart.
Amendment made. Many thanks for the info.

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Starter
Northants D1
Corby Locos and Future Elite Sports - these are their names - needs changing.

Peterborough Prem - Ketton need removing

Notts Prem - Burton Joyce and Calverton need replacing with FC Sez and Ravenshead.

calverton need adding to D1

multilevel

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Northants D1
Corby Locos and Future Elite Sports - these are their names - needs changing.

Peterborough Prem - Ketton need removing

Notts Prem - Burton Joyce and Calverton need replacing with FC Sez and Ravenshead.

calverton need adding to D1
Changes all made - many thanks for info.

007Dale

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Leicester City, St Albans City
First attempt at updating, It seems to have worked Ok for the Leicestershire Senior League.

There is a Leicestershire Senior League Division 2, which I am also happy to update if you wanted it included on the website.

ChrisHFC

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Hendon
Attendance at Truro City v Hendon on Sat 14th August in the Southern League Premier South was 205 - as shown on Truro City's website.

Andy D

Reserve Team Sub
Runcorn Town Reserves (Cheshire League 2) are referred to as Runcorn Town Development on the league's Full Time site.

Suzy Leigh

Ball Boy / Girl
I think we need a new thread for this season.

Please post anything that you see needs correcting on the Table/Fixtures/Results part of the site.

We need new Editors to cope with the volume of Leagues we are trying to cover so why not become a NLM Editor? Updating a League is really easy as the software is custom built to make it so. No IT knowledge is needed, if you just are interested in a certain League and want to help us keep it updated and accurate on the site for the coming season then come and join us.

Just click the big red button on the site page and we'll sort out your Editor access

Cheers
How do you report any errors you Notice? National League South 14th August has Braintree 1 Oxford 0, but it was 1 1?

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks