Munich Olympic Stadium

Dribble!

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Ipswich Town
From 1860 twitter feed

It's official, professional football is coming back to the Olympiastadion

If our neighbours Türkgücü München get promoted to the 3. Liga, they'll play some of their games at the iconic Olympic Stadium

buncranaboy

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
From 1860 twitter feed

It's official, professional football is coming back to the Olympiastadion

If our neighbours Türkgücü München get promoted to the 3. Liga, they'll play some of their games at the iconic Olympic Stadium
It's official.........................IF ?

Hopefully it will come to pass as I need that one.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Should be plenty of room for you. The last home game at Grünwalder Straße against TSV Buchbach dragged in 659 punters.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Looks like the Bavarian Football Association have given Türkgücü the green light for 3.liga so now it's down to the DFB to grant the club a licence.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Does that mean they have given up on restarting the regionalliga in September?

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Südwest are looking at starting 20 /21 season in September with the winter break from December 20th to February 5th.

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Regionalliga Bayern are still aiming at resuming in September last I heard. However, as I read it, whoever is top when 3.Liga set the registration deadline will be the team promoted to 3.Liga. I guess the resumption may be without them?!

More on the Olympic stadium here (8 games there, the rest at Grunwalder):

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Am I behind and the club have been granted a licence for 3 liga?

oftenscore6

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Am I behind and the club have been granted a licence for 3 liga?
I guess they're expecting that the ground issue solution gives them a clear run, the article sounds confident, but there could be more.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
I guess they're expecting that the ground issue solution gives them a clear run, the article sounds confident, but there could be more.
Thanks for that but I see 1860 have been given clearance to carry on at Grünwalder should they achieve promotion to 2.liga and with the place having put the full house signs up for most of the season if anyone needs the Olympic it is them.

brb

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Dynamo Dresden, Stahl Brandenburg
Regionalliga Bayern is due to resume in September without Türkgücü. Whoever then will finish in the top4, that 4 teams will play playoffs in spring 2021 to find out the 1 team which will face Regionalliga Nord 20/21 champion, to battle for one spot to the 3rd league for the 21/22 season.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks