Monday 11th to Friday 15th January

Part-Timer

Reserve Team Hopeful
With most unable to attend any games at the moment, I seem to have hit the jackpot this week by be required at two BCD games:

Tuesday: Peterborough United v Portsmouth - Football League Trophy Last 16
Wednesday: Peterborough United v Doncaster Rovers - FA Youth Cup Third Round (@ Peterborough Sports FC)

Part-Timer

Reserve Team Hopeful
With most unable to attend any games at the moment, I seem to have hit the jackpot this week by be required at two BCD games:

Wednesday: Peterborough United v Doncaster Rovers - FA Youth Cup Third Round (@ Peterborough Sports FC)
Wednesday is now off due to the suspension of the FA Youth Cup.

Oxpete

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Pompey
With most unable to attend any games at the moment, I seem to have hit the jackpot this week:

Need any help at all? ;)

Manchester Warrior

Youth Team Sub
Harrogate Town v Carlisle United abandoned after only 10 minutes due to snow with the hosts leading through a first minute goal. Wouldn't have happened if they didn't have to rip up their 3G pitch when they got promoted to the EFL:oops:.
Harrogate v Carlisle off again tonight (Tuesday 12th January 2021) due to a power cut just before kick off.

"Harrogate Town v Carlisle United: League Two game postponed due to power cut - BBC Sport" https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55531899

Miles Offside

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Everton,Marine. Burscough, WireRL

Manchester Warrior

Youth Team Sub
Better to have a match abandoned now and then than 23 tippy -tappy plastic kick-abouts each season. FL quite right to ban plastic.
Not sure of the relevance of that last comment; with the leccy off, and this being an evening game in mid January, last night's match was always going to be called off (in the absence of working floodlights), regardless of the type of pitch in place at Wetherby Road. :unsure:

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks