Managers In /out Season 2020/21

Ladderman

Reserve Team Hopeful
And the new manager of Braintree Town is Ryan Maxwell, who until recently was manager of Cressing Road lodgers, Dunmow Town in The Essex & Suffolk Border League.
There was talk of Maxwell being the new owner of FC Romania in the summer, whether this was true or not I have no idea.
Pay to manage doesn't have quite the same ring to it as pay to play

New Forest

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Leyton, Matllock Swifts, Leyton Wingate, Leyton Pennant, Waltham Forest and Walthamstow
And the new manager of Braintree Town is Ryan Maxwell, who until recently was manager of Cressing Road lodgers, Dunmow Town in The Essex & Suffolk Border League.
There was talk of Maxwell being the new owner of FC Romania in the summer, whether this was true or not I have no idea.
I believe someone else outbid him for FC Romania. Is he still a director at Dunmow Town FC? Ryan was manger at Walthamstow FC last season.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Dorchester Town first team coach Robbie Herrera has been appointed manager with Leigh Robinson stepping down due to work commitments.

rebus

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Wroxham, Barnet
Rick Andrews has resigned as manager of Eastern Counties League club Stowmarket Town.

nomen_nescio

Junior Team Hopeful
Rick Andrews has resigned as manager of Eastern Counties League club Stowmarket Town.
Baffling, after more than 7 years at the helm, with the club unbeaten in the league last season and still this season.

Replaced by assistant manager, Paul Musgrove.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
James Rowe has left Gloucester City - expected to be announced as the manager of Chesterfield

paulh66

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Tooting Bec and manager Bryan Nzinga have agreed to part company.

paulh66

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Sholing assistant manager Iain Calder is the new man at the helm of Totton & Eling.

DT Snapper

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Dorchester Town FC
Dorchester Town first team coach Robbie Herrera has been appointed manager with Leigh Robinson stepping down due to work commitments.
Sorry slipping here a lot. Kevin Hodges ex Plymouth will be Robbie's assistant with Brian Churchill coming in a first team coach alongside his role with Dorchester's U23's

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks