Manager / Head Coach Ins & Outs 2020/21

Loiner

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
None
Probably won't last much longer either, given that they lost 1-5 at home to Oxford United on Saturday.
It was reported that he was watching from the stand. So would not have been in charge of the matchday squad!

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
Team{s}
The Knitters.
It was reported that he was watching from the stand. So would not have been in charge of the matchday squad!
Coach Chris Beardsley and Physio Nick Fenton took charge of the team on Saturday. Why?!

paulh66

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Port Vale have "parted company" with John Askey.

Haywain

Youth Team Hopeful
Coach Chris Beardsley and Physio Nick Fenton took charge of the team on Saturday. Why?!
Perhaps JFH hadn’t had time to acquaint himself with the players before the match? It’s very difficult to pick a team and tactics if you haven’t seen most of them play.

007Dale

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Leicester City, St Albans City
I think Derby has misunderstood the meaning of ‘The Rooney rule’....
Is that the rule that if you’re very famous you don’t need to have passed your coaching badges to be a manager?

The vulture

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Groundhog
Another painting job required at Derby station now.

Rail tickets to Frank Lampard's Derby* now become a day return, with a railcard, to Wayne Rooney's Derby.

* just when did this ridiculous trend for renaming famous clubs after footballers not fit to lace the boots of proper club legends actually begin?

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
None in particular
Another painting job required at Derby station now.

Rail tickets to Frank Lampard's Derby* now become a day return, with a railcard, to Wayne Rooney's Derby.

* just when did this ridiculous trend for renaming famous clubs after footballers not fit to lace the boots of proper club legends actually begin?
Probably began around 1992.....

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Surprisingly not. I clearly remember Don Revie's Leeds.
He'd probably earned that right after spending 16 years at the club. This lot these days have achieved an awful lot in the game but not with the clubs they have walked into which makes the whole thing farcical.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks