Manager / Head Coach Ins & Outs 2020/21

GoldenMiller34

Youth Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Millwall
In one of the greatest shocks in football history Derek Adams has been appointed Bradford City manager on a 3-year contract.

Tykeoldboy

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Doncaster Rovers
Everton
Former Benfica manager Bruno Lage is the new man in charge at Wolves.
Which goes to show that you don't have to have played football professionally to manage in the Premier League.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
The bloke has been working as a coach/assistant manager for the last 20 years and he is only 45 so i take it his playing career was cut short prematurely. I'm surprised this is the first time he has gone out on his own so to speak and it won't be easy in the cut and thrust world of the EPL but Wolves always seem to come across as a decent club and I'm sure he will have been given the low down on the place by Espirito even though he departed in rather strange circumstances.

Tykeoldboy

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Doncaster Rovers
Everton
The bloke has been working as a coach/assistant manager for the last 20 years and he is only 45 so i take it his playing career was cut short prematurely. I'm surprised this is the first time he has gone out on his own so to speak and it won't be easy in the cut and thrust world of the EPL but Wolves always seem to come across as a decent club and I'm sure he will have been given the low down on the place by Espirito even though he departed in rather strange circumstances.
Lage brief managerial record is impressive but as you say the EPL is another level.

Bagman

Reserve Team Starter
Carlos Ancelotti has quit Everton for Real Madrid.
Former Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo is the strong favourite to be named as Everton's new manager.

The Portuguese is emerging as the preferred choice of owner Farhad Moshiri after leaving Wolves at the end of last season.
Talks with Everton have progressed after the 47-year-old's negotiations with Crystal Palace broke down.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock