Losing the keypad when posting

Cherryhopper

First Team Starter
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
On an increasing number of occasions when using my iPad on this forum the keypad suddenly disappears and can't finish writing posts I may be halfway through. It may briefly flash up again but before no sooner can I resume typing the keypad goes again and usually doesn't come back so I have to finish the post on a laptop. Is anybody else having the same problem?

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Sorry I can't help you with this... I don't have an iPad... was waiting to see if anyone else reported the same problem but seems not.

Unless they can't type a reply of course :oops:

I did have a look on forum software support and it doesn't seem to be a reported problem so I have to assume it's something local to you

prorege

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Fife clubs
I use an iPad and have no problems.

A bit of Googling suggests that they keyboard disappearing can be a problem on iPads if you don’t have a recent operating system and install the periodic updates. Older iPads no longer supported.

If you are using an older iPad that may be the issue.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks