List of Great Britain Artificial pitches. 2019/20.

keithalex

Ball Boy / Girl
Worksop Town installing a new all weather pitch at the moment. Will be ready for next season, whenever that turns out to be!
So they've gone from having to find 30K to survive to now being able to install a 4G ? I see groundsharers Handsworth are putting plastic down at their Shefifeld base hoping to return there asap.

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Star
Team{s}
The Knitters.
So they've gone from having to find 30K to survive to now being able to install a 4G ? I see groundsharers Handsworth are putting plastic down at their Shefifeld base hoping to return there asap.
Pete Whitehead who originally put out the appeal for the £30K is the ground owner so is he paying for the 4G? Elsewhere on the artificial pitch front there seems to be little progress at RC Warwick as there was a photo a couple of weeks ago showing the pitch being reseeded. Kirby Muxloe started ripping up the grass surface today and everything looks fine for an August finish.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks