List of Great Britain Artificial pitches. 2019/20.

TractorBoy

Junior Team Sub
Beauchamps School in Wickford Essex - Rayleigh v Toby in the Olympian Cup has been moved to there this saturday

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Bradford PA are installing 3G at the end of the current season.

Cemetery Road, Low Moor Bradford BD6-2NA.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Thanks Gents.
Have added to planned section.

Interesting that Cray would have BR7 Gentlemans club on site. Hopefully will have a Thursday / Friday evening game there.
https://www.facebook.com/br7.xxx

Realfootiedad

Ball Boy / Girl
Just for info. Crusaders 2019 who are in the Cambs County League Div 4B play their home games at Witchford Village College 3G ,Ely,Cambs CB6 2JA

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Ta Dad, added.

pilgrim46

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Plymouth Argyle, any non league team in Devon & Cornwall
Morley Rangers in the Plymouth & West Devon League play their homes games at Plymstock School, Church Road, PL9 9AZ

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Ta Pilgrim, added with note.
Seem to recall they've been in before, but dropped because of tendency to prefer grass ?

3 of 10 this season so far have been on grass.
1 of next 3 on grass.
If Full Time is to be believed.

Give Grimsby a shout for me.
Worst miss ever , Porter at Argyle ?

Last edited:

BDA_85

Reserve Team Sub
Kensington & Ealing Borough have moved to a new 3G venue.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
One has to wonder about the implications for the clubs who are putting down such surfaces at the end of April within the current climate. They have no idea where they stand on when home games will finish and with payments probably made and workers booked to do the job... Delete this one Hod if you think it could be in a better section.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
One has to wonder about the implications for the clubs who are putting down such surfaces at the end of April within the current climate. They have no idea where they stand on when home games will finish and with payments probably made and workers booked to do the job... Delete this one Hod if you think it could be in a better section.
No, it's a relevant thoughf. No income coming in for a long period of time, I don't like saying it but it may kill a lot of clubs off.
Football is only part of the income as is seen with the markings on these pitches.

Poss worth a new thread KK, all yours.

ReeceD1993

Junior Team Sub
Hashtag United have announced plans for a new Stadium which they are hoping to have ready for opening for the 2022-23 season

BDA_85

Reserve Team Sub
Hashtag United have announced plans for a new Stadium which they are hoping to have ready for opening for the 2022-23 season
Be interesting to see if they change their name to reflect the area where they will have built the new stadium.

ReeceD1993

Junior Team Sub
Can you please Edit hashtag United as they had been playing at Tilbury this Season but the Club will start playing at Bowers and Pitsea for the 2020-21 season.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Can you please Edit hashtag United as they had been playing at Tilbury this Season but the Club will start playing at Bowers and Pitsea for the 2020-21 season.
Ta , done.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Can you please add the information about the Hashtag United stadium to the planned list?
What info is that ? , you sent me details of Hastings Utd's new ground.

tigerproged

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Worksop Town
Worksop Town installing a new all weather pitch at the moment. Will be ready for next season, whenever that turns out to be!

ReeceD1993

Junior Team Sub
What info is that ? , you sent me details of Hastings Utd's new ground.
Sorry mate that was my mistake I must have not looked carefully but it would seem Hashtag United are staying at Bowers and Pitsea for the foreseeable future where as that link I sent you was in fact About Hastings United.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks