Leagues resuming

Pinewoodste

Junior Team Starter
Saw this dated 20/05/20 on www.hoy.es (Badajoz region I think) & similar details on other websites about level 3 & 4 play-offs in Spain.

The Spanish Football Federation published a circular on Tuesday marking the road map for the celebration of the possible second B and Third playoffs. The dates that it handles go through celebrating the promotion phases from July 18 to 26 and for the additional qualifying rounds of Third from August 1 to 9. The draw for the pairings would be from June 8. The highest body of national football specifies that it is an informative provision and that its content must still be approved and conditioned on the decision of the health authorities.
In this way, Badajoz would play the first match against Sabadell or the Atlético de Madrid and Athletic Club subsidiaries on July 18-19, in case of going to the second round on Wednesday 22 and the final for promotion on July 26. While Villanovense-Extremadura B and Coria-Cacereño would face 18-19 July and the final between the winners on Saturday 25 with Vicente Sanz de Don Benito as possible venue. To decide the two additional places, in which the first classifieds that were eliminated would enter, qualifying rounds would be played on August 1-2, on Tuesday the 4th and Wednesday the 5th and on the weekend of August 8-9. In the de-escalation schedule for the proposed express playoff, the Federation establishes that it will announce the teams on May 25, will allow two days for possible resources and on the 29th for an Appeal to be pronounced. Clubs must register by June 4. For the return to training, set three phases gradually (individual, group and total) until June 15.
Free tests at the mutual
The RFEF also reports that it has reached an agreement with the Mutualidad de Futbolistas Españoles (Mupresfe) to carry out the tests for free for all members of the teams with federative license.
For the promotion to the Reto Iberdrola league from the First National Women's Championship, the playoff is scheduled for July 25 and 26, while those for futsal (Second, Second B and Second Women's with La Cruz Villanovense) for the last two weeks of July .

jrev61

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
None
Are B teams allowed to compete in the play-offs to the Segunda Division in Spain?

Spennyfan_Chris

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Spennymoor Town (National League North), Tokyo Verdy (JLeague Division 2), FC Krumkachy (Belarus's Pershaya Liga)
There are a few Polish League games on Premier Sports and Freesports starting on May 30th.
Saturday 30th May -
6:55 pm

Ekstraklasa
Lech Poznan v Legia Warsaw
Coverage of the 94th season of the Polish top flight. Piast Gliwice won their first Ekstaklasa title last season.

Sunday 31st May
1:55 pm

Ekstraklasa
Cracovia Krakow v Bialystok
Coverage of the 94th season of the Polish top flight. Piast Gliwice won their first Ekstaklasa title last season.

jrev61

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
None
But not in play-offs for the top division, I'm pretty sure
There aren't any B Teams in the Segunda Division. There were a few years ago and I thought they had been relegated because they were not 1st teams, but maybe Barcelona B and Real Madrid Castilla simply finished in the bottom 4 places.

Spennyfan_Chris

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Spennymoor Town (National League North), Tokyo Verdy (JLeague Division 2), FC Krumkachy (Belarus's Pershaya Liga)

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Star
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Hertha 4-0 Union. Got better as it went on but when I payed 25€ to watch this one I wasn't expecting to watch it at home!! 😩

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Reports say that a crowd is being allowed for today's Vietnam cup clash, Nam Dinh v Hoang Ahn Gia Lai. The ground will be limited to 50% of capacity and tickets are sold out. I assume similar will be true for the rest of this weekend's games

fatbear

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
Live coverage of today's Vietnam cup match can be followed on YouTube

fatbear

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
Reports say that a crowd is being allowed for today's Vietnam cup clash, Nam Dinh v Hoang Ahn Gia Lai. The ground will be limited to 50% of capacity and tickets are sold out. I assume similar will be true for the rest of this weekend's games
Not sure what the point of reducing capacity to 50% if everyone packs into two stands !

Spennyfan_Chris

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Armenian Football live right now - Shirak Gyumri v Lori

Then
Pyunik Yerevan v Ararat-Armenia later on

Spennyfan_Chris

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
They must of changed the link or something for the 2nd game

buncranaboy

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
Monchengladbach vs Leverkusen was an excellent watch. Think I saw KK's cardboard cutout in the stands. No sex dolls though.

Spennyfan_Chris

Junior Team Star
Team{s}

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Star
Team{s}
The Knitters.
2.Bundesliga.
Monday 8th June.
HSV v Holstein Kiel. BT 1 (19:30)

Friday 12th June.
Dynamo Dresden v HSV. BT 1 (17:30)

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks