It's all been a hoax

IAN S

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Sheffield United, Sheffield Eagles & Kendal Town
With tomorrow beckening there will be a announcement from the Government and the a FA that Corvid 19 has all been one big April Fool's joke.

Street parties will be allowed, Police will only be seen again parked at the side of the motorway, supermarkets will be fully stocked from now on, petrol will go up again, drug dealers will be free to drive around in the early hours, drones will only be seen at airports, anyone wearing a face mask will be deemed to be a fugitive in disguise, Groundhop UK will be busy organising the first Mongolian hop, Brexit will be back on the hourly news.

The most important thing though for people on here will be that football will resume again this Saturday.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Funny'ish , not like you Ian.

You do know people will be infuriated at making fun at this virus.
They don't realise it's exactly what we need , no not the bloody virus , wow now lets hang on a minute , doesn't 60% of people need to get it before we can build immunity.

Some medical person will put me right.

Re the post keep trying you'll get there in the end.

andymac

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Market Drayton Tigers,
Stoke City
It's very rare that I find comments offensive but I do take issue with this OP. I have 5 members of my close family who are employed by the NHS at totally different levels. (GP administration, ICU Nurse, Department Manager. and Consultant x 2) TRUST ME THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

derekn

Team{s}
Taunton Town
It's very rare that I find comments offensive but I do take issue with this OP. I have 5 members of my close family who are employed by the NHS at totally different levels. (GP administration, ICU Nurse, Department Manager. and Consultant x 2) TRUST ME THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE.
FFS

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
I didn't realise this virus also nulliified a sense of humour.

We're all stuck indoors with no football and no anything else. I can't watch any more repeats of Big Bang Theory or Judge Judy. Although I started binge watching Outnumbered last night on BBC IPlayer. It's hilarious... highly recommended.

We all or a lot of us will have family who are carrying on working as essential workers.. two daughters in my case. Nobody thinks its a joke, and we don't need to be reminded of the risks they are taking.

spen666

Junior Team Sub
Far from being offensive I believe it is called laughing in the face of adversity.

Gallows Humour, its always been the British response. Sadly nowadays it seems that comedy is almost regarded as anti social as someone will always be offended. Comedy always involves laughing at someone/ group's expense

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks