Italy 'Green Pass' Advice

teessidebantam

Ball Boy / Girl
Off to Italy in a fortnight and hoping to pick up a couple of Serie C games. All the home clubs are advertising that Covid 'Green Pass' is condition of entry and everyone will be checked. This appears linked to EU vaccine roll out. Just wondering if UK NHS vaccine passport app is worth anything or if there is another way around before I commit to getting tickets, etc.
Anyone any recent experience?
Thanks in advance

Hoddy1.

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
This was originally put out in early August but I must admit anything may have altered in the last month with Italy not on my radar-

''People who have a certificate from another country in the EU or Schengen Zone, or one of these five countries outside the bloc, do not need to download the Italian version of the pass: certificates from your home country will be accepted in Italy''

Further - Sept 2 - ''That means visitors just need to carry the official proof of vaccination issued by your home country, such as a CDC-approved vaccination card from the US, a provincial immunisation card from Canada or an NHS vaccination certificate from the UK.''
That came from this - https://www.thelocal.it/20210901/it...g-distance-public-transport-from-wednesday-2/

trippa

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Rotherham United, Lincoln United, Lincoln City, almost every Italian team especially Inter, Crotone, Livorno, Ternana, Genoa, Turris, Andria,
Some changes to kickoff times were announced a couple of days ago for Serie C matches on 28th and 29th September. Lega Pro website has the new times.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks