Irish Cup Final

NI_Glens

Junior Team Sub
Ballymena v Glentoran at the National Stadium on Friday night, 8pm on BBC2 NI.

250 tickets available to each team - I think it's the first UK football match allowing some form of crowd in, although 500 in a 18,000 stadium will be strange!

Tykeoldboy

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Doncaster Rovers
Everton
The irish Cup Final is being used as a test event so they can decide if limited crowds can attend other events

NI_Glens

Junior Team Sub
Unfortunately I failed in the ballot for a ticket so will be the supporters club for me, but my best mate has a ticket so will be curious to see how he finds it!

Bigaitch

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
None in particular
Unfortunately I failed in the ballot for a ticket so will be the supporters club for me, but my best mate has a ticket so will be curious to see how he finds it!
I watched the game Monday and enjoyed it. It was a superb game and I am looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Bigaitch

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
None in particular
I really enjoyed the game last night . Massive credit to both sides, part timers who played their second game that went to extra time in four days, having not played or trained collectively in four months. Could have gone either way but The Glens nicked it late in extra time.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks