Ignored member ???????

Ceefaxbrian

Junior Team Hopeful
Steve/Leo
I was trying to look at the 2020/21 fa cup details thread but it was not showing.
It was showing 4 pages of nothing and ignored member.
Is something wrong ?.

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Scottys explanation is the one I can think of also. If you block a forum member you will not see any threads started by that forum member. They are certainly there.

Presumably done by accident as I cannot see any reason why anyone would block @John Treleven

I can't check this. I can't see which forum members are blocking other forum members as it's a private matter and not a part of the Admin tools.

Steve

John Treleven

Reserve Team Star
Or John has blocked him.

I did not know I could do that, so not knowingly, but have now found where it was showing as blocked and have "unticked" that which should solve the problem. However my editing properties have now disappeared so something strange is happening.

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Or John has blocked him.

I did not know I could do that, so not knowingly, but have now found where it was showing as blocked and have "unticked" that which should solve the problem. However my editing properties have now disappeared so something strange is happening.
Have PMd you about this

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks