I have 40,000 non-league programmes to sort and sell

billypunk

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Newport County / AFC
Hi, I am looking for Newport AFC / Newport County aways during their non-league years - 1989 - 2019, Thanks

caulfield_paul

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
West Ham
Bradford PA
Hello, I'm looking for Kettering Town v Corby Town, Northants Senior Cup Final 1975-76 - the first (drawn) game at Kettering

ALANSTONESFC

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
ADDLESTONE OR ADDLESTONE & WEYBRIDGE TOWN FC
Keep seeing this post, but still waiting to know if you have any Addlestone/ Addlestone & Weybridge programmes at all ?

Oldgit

Ball Boy / Girl
Hi - looking for Tonbridge home and away programmes 1948/49 to 1988/89

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
None in particular
Hi, I am looking for Newport AFC / Newport County aways during their non-league years - 1989 - 2019, Thanks
Hi matey, try this chap. Duncan is still I believe involved in the production of Newport’s programme and also runs the programme shop at Rodney Parade. I have bought from him in the past and he is very reliable.
If you have a look he has a section purely for Newport.

thefootballarchives.com

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Just seen this message, I've just listed Wantage away from the 1989-90 season in the League Cup on ebay that may interest you ?

CannonCJ

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Hythe Town
Colchester United
Burton Grove
Hi
I have a couple of Folkestone Invicta aways from 2002, March 23rd & December 28th, if they are of interest?

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks