Help.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
There's a lot to be said about putting records on computer.

Whilst looking where I've been for the Retro thread for March 27 I've noticed dampness has hit my ledgers and obliterated a score for Sunday March 27, 1988 and the game at BP LLandarcy v Abergavenny. Welsh League South Premier Div.

Sunday game , certainly other travellers there , and Welsh stattos on here , anyone got a score ?
Ta.

PS. Will check other pages in ledger and there may be more requests to follow. A quick look and damage isn't too bad but we'll see.

EDIT. Thankfully that is the only stat not retrievable.

Last edited:

IAN S

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Sheffield United, Sheffield Eagles & Kendal Town

Whilst looking where I've been for the Retro thread for March 27 I've noticed dampness has hit my ledgers and obliterated a score for Sunday March 27, 1988 and the game at BP LLandarcy v Abergavenny. Welsh League South Premier Div.

Sunday game , certainly other travellers there , and Welsh stattos on here , anyone got a score ?
Ta.

PS. Will check other pages in ledger and there may be more requests to follow. A quick look and damage isn't too bad but we'll see.

EDIT. Thankfully that is the only stat not retrievable.
Why not put it all on a database Hoddy, it will give you something else to do at 3.00 in the morning.

BillShep

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
City of Liverpool FC
Seeing that you have used a computer to ask the question have you not thought of using that same computer to search for the answer. I know you are searching by asking others but surely it is out there somewhere in the WWW.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
YES. Of course.
Welsh archives go as far as the division above Welsh League National.
WHY I'm explaining myself to you I really don't know. I'm the first (maybe 2nd) to help people.

IF it's out there as you say in the WWW ? I've had a good luck before posting asking for assistance.

Sorry to upset you by asking for help , poss 3rd time in 15 years.
Recently prorege offered help on line and I took advantage, shame you can't be of more help.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Why not put it all on a database Hoddy, it will give you something else to do at 3.00 in the morning.
More helpful than the next p----- Ian.
What's a data base ? , ledgers for me.

I have sorted all other countries Ian but England is a big job and Belgium / Republic / Scotland / Wales ( bar the 1 mentioned) tested my patience.

BillShep

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
City of Liverpool FC
YES. Of course.
Welsh archives go as far as the division above Welsh League National.
WHY I'm explaining myself to you I really don't know. I'm the first (maybe 2nd) to help people.

IF it's out there as you say in the WWW ? I've had a good luck before posting asking for assistance.

Sorry to upset you by asking for help , poss 3rd time in 15 years.
Recently prorege offered help on line and I took advantage, shame you can't be of more help.
It was said tongue in cheek.
Sorry if my attempt at online humour was not taken in the context it was meant.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
It was said tongue in cheek.
Sorry if my attempt at online humour was not taken in the context it was meant.
Sorry Bill, I'm very testy at moment with no football. Apologies.
Some of my own medicine , I don't use them smiley thingies usually either.

craigh

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Leamington FC
Checked the British Newspaper Archive during my lunch break as I suspected to recent unfortunately.

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.

Climate Change

Youth Team Star

penny banner

Junior Team Sub

Result was 2-2. Information courtesy of Alan Wiggins who was present at the match

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Cheers Penelope, knew there were other hoppers there. Thank Wiggo for me. Must have been a programme as well 😀.

This is the good side of this site, just wish people would acknowledge help given or P/M' s sent.

Respect he said 🙄

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks