Hellenic Division 2

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Or perhaps they see no need to be so anal.
Yes, I did look at this and think perhaps I could draw them on a map, then I thought - why bother:p

In reality, they are categorised in my mind as follows

1) Reserves or Development teams, it says so in the name (or in the cases of Wantage and Banbury, I am fairly certain they have a team at a higher level)
2) Those I suspect of being connected to a team at a higher level, and which share the ground
3) Actual first teams, grounds done
4) Actual first teams, grounds needed (subject to confirmation)
West - Headington Amateurs, North - Hartpury College, South - Hazelmere, Stokenchurch, East - Southam United.

Simples.

Grandad

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Slough Town, Rhostyllen, Barmouth & Dyffryn United, Cheltenham Pilgrims
Who are Westfield Rangers? New clubs? Where do they play?
Says Westfield Reserves on the Hellenic website. So reserve team of Westfields from Woking?

Manorfanwill

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
FC Namdong (인천남동구민축구단) in K4리그
Says Westfield Reserves on the Hellenic website. So reserve team of Westfields from Woking?
They had a reserve team playing in the Suburban League last season so might have moved over.

villan

Junior Team Sub
Where have FC Beaconsfield come from or are they a new team. Where do they play? I assume they are not connected with step3 Town?

Manorfanwill

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Where have FC Beaconsfield come from or are they a new team. Where do they play? I assume they are not connected with step3 Town?
They finished 2nd in the East Berkshire League Premier last season, they’re a separate club. FullTime has them listed playing at Wooburn Green Lane Field in HP9.

Manorfanwill

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Thank you, another added to my list.
No problem, check FullTime when they release their fixtures as their venue may change, this is what it said their ground was last season (19-20) for them.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
They finished 2nd in the East Berkshire League Premier last season, they’re a separate club. FullTime has them listed playing at Wooburn Green Lane Field in HP9.
If this is correct, they are added to the First Teams needed list

Manorfanwill

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
If this is correct, they are added to the First Teams needed list
I can’t see any mention of Beaconsfield Town on their Facebook and have been in the East Berkshire League for the last five seasons, they have three Sunday teams playing in the High Wycombe Combination as well.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks