Groundshare Changes: 2020/21 season

Pawn Of Prophecy

Youth Team Sub
That's the 5th pitch / ground in 6 or 7 years?. Two at the sports centre in Bracknell running track and 3G, the ground opposite the crematorium and last seasons.
When I visited them last season they told me that they were keen for promotion and indeed did apply to Step 6 last season, although the 3G cage at Ryeish Green would never have made it. I guess that this groundshare is the most obvious step for them to take.

Davetherave

Youth Team Hopeful
OJM are at home in the FA Vase on Friday evening

paulh66

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Another week, another change in groundshare arrangements for West Mids Premier side OJM Black Country. Full time now has them at Lye Town for the season.

Quite a few home games now showing as Friday nights but I still haven't seen any confirmation from the club itself of their home venue.

Last edited:

dtr1989

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Bury FC
Hardly a groundshare, and has probably been posted somewhere, but for those who missed out on visiting Droylsden's Butchers Arms Ground, it is being used this season by Lancashire & Cheshire amateur side Stretford Paddock.

Games are free entry.

26th September - Stretford Paddock v De La Salle Reds
10th October - vs Newton
17th October - vs Hadfield Athletic
24th October - vs Moston Brook

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks