Groundshare Changes: 2020/21 season

Climate Change

Youth Team Star
Hackney Wick look set to play outside the m25 next season with the rumour being they are going to be at Wormley Rovers
Going to Witham......

Hackney Wick FC

@HackneyWickFC

Many thanks to
@Withamtownfc
who will be accommodating us next season ensuring we keep our semi professional status. This again highlights the lack of infrastructure in place in the borough of Hackney. We will now endeavour with our consortium to have our facilities very soon

Forest Gump

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Walthamstow, Oadby Town
Woodford Town are optimistic that they will be playing at their new ground at Ashton playing fields by the start of the 2020/21 season.
I was down there about a week ago, and there didn't look to be any sign of work. No materials on site either.

paulh66

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
I was down there about a week ago, and there didn't look to be any sign of work. No materials on site either.
You've reminded me of a tweet I saw from the club yesterday. It said "we do have a start date for building works and hope to be playing at Ashton’s upon completion-full details will be announced at appropriate time".

Don't know why they couldn't tell us the start date.

Forest Gump

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Walthamstow, Oadby Town
They've always been very coy about what's going on down there. IIRC they said they'd be in during 18-19, then the start of 19-20...

Beggars can't be choosers if the council are paying for it all, I guess.

Digdagdog

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Melksham Town, Bath Rugby, Lancashire CCC, Wigan Warriors
According to Twitter, Worcester Raiders are going to be playing WMRL Step 6 footy at 12,000 capacity Sixways for 2020-1. Claines Lane on hold or gone for good?

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Worcester City get Claines Lane all to themselves! They were due to move in anyway

SuperKev!

Junior Team Sub
North? I would have thought ECL1S was more likely. It currently only has 17 teams and half a dozen of them are north of Witham Town.
Hackney Wick have tweeted that they have been moved back to the ECL. They haven’t said whether North or South division, though.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks