Groundshare Changes: 2020/21 season

Atavistic

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Norwich City, Yaxley
Just a thread to keep news of groundshare changes in one convenient place.

Epsom & Ewell have announced that they will be moving into a groundshare with Leatherhead for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons (they hope to be back in their home borough for the 2022/23 season):

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/zarticle52.html

Dave 56

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Leatherhead
Good Idea, I just posted elsewhere!

Epsom & Ewell to groundshare at Leatherhead FC for 20/21 and 21/22 seasons.

BDA_85

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Dunstable
Enfield Town officials said in the boardroom tonight whilst I was there watching their current tenants New Salamis that next season:

New Salamis are moving to Haringey Borough to be closer to the area where their club is from and where their supporters bar is.

Which means that St Panteleimon can move into Donkey Lane and leave the problems of Berkeley Fields behind.

Whether 3 teams will play at Haringey Borough was not known but if Hackney Wick stay there then you’d expect New Salamis to be in the step 5 league of Hackney Wicks step 6.

jay

Junior Team Hopeful
Hackney Wick were asking about potential grounds on Twitter recently so either 3-way groundshare is not preferred or has been ruled out.

Any news on the following:
May & Baker, Woodford Town and Frenford are all currently in groundshares whilst their own grounds are being built / re-developed. Will any of these be ready by start of 2020/21?

Lopes Tavares and Fire United are sharing at a ground that is reportedly shutting for football at end of 2019/20

Brimsdown have already announced they are leaving Ware.

Are West Essex still going to share at Walthamstow?

Last edited:

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
None in particular
Hackney Wick were asking about potential grounds on Twitter recently so either 3-way groundshare is not preferred or has been ruled out.

Any news on the following:
May & Baker, Woodford Town and Frenford are all currently in groundshares whilst their own grounds are being built / re-developed. Will any of these be ready by start of 2020/21?

Lopes Tavares and Fire United are sharing at a ground that is reportedly shutting for football at end of 2019/20

Brimsdown have already announced they are leaving Ware.

Are West Essex still going to share at Walthamstow?

I was at Woodford Town’s intended new venue at Ashton Fields only a week ago and there is no progress to report at that point....

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
None in particular
Broadfields United are leaving Harefield at the seasons end to move in with Rayners Lane.

jay

Junior Team Hopeful
Hashtag United have announced that they will be leaving their groundshare at Tilbury at the end of the 2019/20 season.

Scotty BUFC

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Boston United

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
None in particular

paulh66

First Team Star
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Interesting as Frenford and Catholic United are already at B&P....
I assume Frenford will be back home next season. Though I haven't heard any news about how the improvements are progressing.

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
None in particular
I assume Frenford will be back home next season. Though I haven't heard any news about how the improvements are progressing.

Same here....all very quiet on that front. And most others to be fair...

jay

Junior Team Hopeful
Southend Manor have stated that Clapton will not be groundsharing with them at Southchurch Park in 2020/21 after starting a groundshare there during 2019/20.

Andrew H

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Hailsham Town

Upper Beeding Fc on twitter this morning

In fact.....GROUND BREAKING NEWS ! Club Update and Statement, including confirmation that we will be Groundsharing with Steyning Town FC at the excellent 3G facility at the Birchwood Ground, Shooting Field for all 1st team Home games from next season

bakis

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Kidderminster Harriers
Good for them, but inevitably this will restrict the ability of others to use the Shooting Field on an ad hoc basis in bad weather as happened last season, Lingfield for example.

Spiderbee

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Colliers Wood United, Brentford, Queen's Park
2020/21 season.
Balham have moved to AFC Croydon Athletic.
Westside have moved to Colliers Wood United
Looking to locate Tony Fulton in the Sutton area. Tony is a huge football and cricket fan and has visited
Colliers Wood United and Sutton Cricket Club frequently. Please PM any info. Ta.

paulh66

First Team Star
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Been announced that Kensington & Ealing Borough will be sharing at Hanwell Town next season.

Pawn Of Prophecy

Reserve Team Hopeful
Been announced that Kensington & Ealing Borough will be sharing at Hanwell Town next season.

Last season Middlesex Senior League side Pitshanger Dynamo were sharing at Hanwell so it will be interesting to see where they move to.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock