Grading Pass or Fail

THDrummer1

Junior Team Regular
Hi. does anyone know of any 'step 6' clubs that are in danger of being demoted due to ground grading issues?

footylover

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Newcastle United
Hi. does anyone know of any 'step 6' clubs that are in danger of being demoted due to ground grading issues?
Quite a few have floodlight problems that's for sure, Another game called off last night due to floodlight failure. Pleased i didnt treck from Bowburn for that one

pokal02

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Barnet, Cockfosters
I don't think Roffey have made any progress re lights yet. Stonehouse keep saying they'll be ready soon. Not sure about Bourton. Known floodlight issues at Washington, Billingham, Durham C, Newcastle Uni, Bedlington (and earlier at Ollerton & North Ferriby - assume fixed now?) A few SWPL clubs without lights too but I think they have another season to comply.

THDrummer1

Junior Team Regular
I assume Nelson are still having floodlight issues as they have a couple of home matches 'TBC'

Terrierdave

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Nottingham Forest, Bedlington Terriers
I don't think Roffey have made any progress re lights yet. Stonehouse keep saying they'll be ready soon. Not sure about Bourton. Known floodlight issues at Washington, Billingham, Durham C, Newcastle Uni, Bedlington (and earlier at Ollerton & North Ferriby - assume fixed now?) A few SWPL clubs without lights too but I think they have another season to comply.
Bedlington are due to resolve their issues next week

Mek

Junior Team Starter
Devizes still seem to be kicking off at 2pm for home fixtures. Presume its a floodlight issue. Not sure what is the latest there.

fatbear

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
According to the Western League website, Devizes have a 7.30 kick-off scheduled on April 23rd, and had midweek 7.30 kick-offs in October. No idea why they were/are kicking off at 2pm on Saturdays though

Part-Timer

Youth Team Sub
Presumably ground grading inspections involve 'unnecessary travel' so there will have to be extension to the 31 March deadline. Good news for some.

windydcfc

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Derby County, England & Borussia Mönchengladbach
Infinity have tweeted they have passed the grading.
From what I’ve been told Nelson have pulled themselves together and remarkably have almost sorted the issues.
I’ve heard that Foley Meir, South Liverpool, Ilkley Town, Stockport Georgians, Droitwich Spa & Wellington Amateurs will achieve the ground grading.
Burscough have lost their F grading and will either have to groundshare or face the FA’s consequences.

oftenscore6

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
From what I’ve been told Nelson have pulled themselves together and remarkably have almost sorted the issues.
I’ve heard that Foley Meir, South Liverpool, Ilkley Town, Stockport Georgians, Droitwich Spa & Wellington Amateurs will achieve the ground grading.
Burscough have lost their F grading and will either have to groundshare or face the FA’s consequences.
Isn't Burscough's new ground due to be ready for next season? So any groundshare might be provisional.

windydcfc

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Isn't Burscough's new ground due to be ready for next season? So any groundshare might be provisional.
Yes, that’s correct. But they need to secure one imminently.

windydcfc

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Ollie Bayliss has just tweeted a missive from the Southern Comb chairman. Pretty much the same as all the other’s. The only difference is the ground grading deadline has been put back until the 31st July.

THDrummer1

Junior Team Regular
Ollie Bayliss has just tweeted a missive from the Southern Comb chairman. Pretty much the same as all the other’s. The only difference is the ground grading deadline has been put back until the 31st July.
Interesting. Why would that happen if season to be null and void. Unless it's just to buy some time until a decision is made. Who knows?

Sparky

Junior Team Hopeful
Interesting. Why would that happen if season to be null and void. Unless it's just to buy some time until a decision is made. Who knows?
Some clubs were due Ground Grading visits to stay at the level that they are currently at.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks