Games Off (Monday 28th September -Friday 2nd October 2020

Bagman

Youth Team Regular
Wednesday 30th September 2020

Holland & Blair v Deal Town (7.45pm) Postponed

The scheduled Sea Pioneer SCEFL Premier Division fixture against Deal Town next Wednesday (September 30) has been postponed due to the 10:00pm curfew which has been imposed by the Government on all clubs, restaurants etc which includes our Star Meadow home.

Bagman

Youth Team Regular
Wednesday 30 September 2020

Southern Counties East Football League Premier Division

Welling Town P-P Beckenham Town

Grandad

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Slough Town, Rhostyllen, Barmouth & Dyffryn United, Cheltenham Pilgrims
Typical - why do you assume on every post that you know the individual circumstances of every poster and/or club? I don't know the answer as to why this game has been called off, apart from what the poster has said. The club/venue have obviously done their risk assessment and have decided this is their best course of action, that's good enough for me, and it should be for you too.

penny banner

Junior Team Starter
Typical - why do you assume on every post that you know the individual circumstances of every poster and/or club? I don't know the answer as to why this game has been called off, apart from what the poster has said. The club/venue have obviously done their risk assessment and have decided this is their best course of action, that's good enough for me, and it should be for you too.
Have I missed something?

Stoodley Pike

Reserve Team Sub
Tuesday (29th)

Darlington Town v West Auckland Tunns (Wearside League) - COVID, per DT tweet

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Chris deleted the post himself. Like Chris, and I suspect Grandad, I do not know the exact reasoning about the decision. However, it does not seem that other clubs have taken the same steps, so one can ask why this club is different.

It does appear that some of the response is based on who the poster was, and not on what was posted, and that is not acceptable

Wheelbarrow

Youth Team Starter
The only mention of the game on either club's website or twitter account is on the home page of the H&B website which says

"The scheduled Sea Pioneer SCEFL Premier Division fixture against Deal Town next Wednesday (September 30) has been postponed by the SCEFL."

This below updated information about the clubhouse including the fact it will close at 10pm with last orders at 9.30pm.

paulh66

First Team Starter
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Not a postponement but an advancement, which I'll still post here in case it catches anyone out!

Cullompton v Crediton tomorrow is now a 7pm kick off.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Romulus v Cov United tonight (28/09)in the MFL Premier is off after a positive Covid test in the home camp.

oftenscore6

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Runcorn Linnets v Mossley has been reversed and is now at Seel Park, Mossley, due to local council restrictions around Runcorn

bexley gill

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Gillingham
Three Bridges v VCD Tues 29th Isthmian South. Now next Saturday to take advantage of each team's early FA Cup exit

The vulture

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Groundhog
Tuesday 29th
Shortwood United v Newent Town.

Off due to a "potential" case of Covid-19 in the away team.

Potential......not positive, good grief.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Tuesday 29th.
MFL Premier.
Haughmond v Boldmere St Michaels is OFF due to unforseen circumstances.

LeedsPhil

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Leeds + groundhopping
Tuesday (29th)

Darlington Town v West Auckland Tunns (Wearside League) - COVID, per DT tweet
The other Tuesday Wearside League fixture is also now PPd,
Chester-le-Street United v Richmond Town.
Due to a COVID-19 case. By Richmond Town's post, it's not in their camp.

Barnsley Dave

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Barnsley, Yorkshire CCC, Non-league in general
Eversley & California v Jersey Bulls off Fri 2nd Oct, due to flight cancellation

Dribble!

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Ipswich Town
Friday 2 October - Barkingside v May & Baker - Eastern Counties 1 South Postponed - from May & Baker twitter feed

Barnsley Dave

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Barnsley, Yorkshire CCC, Non-league in general
Thankfully due to waterlogging rather than Covid

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks