Futbology/Groundhopper App

jbattheground

Youth Team Regular
They get to those but they do rely on user reporting, so email or tweet them!

SquareOne

Junior Team Starter
It also has some tweaks needed. Bracknell are shown as playing at Larges Lane whereas they will be at Sandhurst. Also Croydon are back at the Croydon Arena and not at Crystal
I live locally and I'd say it's quite likely Bracknell will begin the season at Larges Lane. I don't think Sandhurst will be ready in time.

Digdagdog

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Melksham Town, Bath Rugby, Lancashire CCC, Wigan Warriors
Also noted that it's still Bridgwater Town and not United

bluearmybob

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Ipswich Town since 11th April 1966.
Groundhopping since 1st January 1983.
Biggleswade FC (ground sharing at Bedford Town) are missing from Southern League Division One Central.
I dropped them a e-mail yesterday and is now included.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Each day I compare the list of games on futbology with those on my database.
Through the summer, there is little to try and add to the app, just the occsional error on either my database or entry to the app to correct.

We are now getting into pre-season tournament sections and my first addition for a while is in

Kildare Street - used by Hindley Town of the Wigan & District League for Atherton Charity Cup games in 2012. Believed to still be used by Hindley Town in Wigan & District

johnr

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
NUFC (retired)
Each day I compare the list of games on futbology with those on my database.
Through the summer, there is little to try and add to the app, just the occsional error on either my database or entry to the app to correct.

We are now getting into pre-season tournament sections and my first addition for a while is in

Kildare Street - used by Hindley Town of the Wigan & District League for Atherton Charity Cup games in 2012. Believed to still be used by Hindley Town in Wigan & District
Showing as 2021!!!

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
I think I corrected this one before you posted. Still, it is appreciated when people spot me getting data entry wrong

Digdagdog

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Melksham Town, Bath Rugby, Lancashire CCC, Wigan Warriors
Having attended Belper on Saturday, I noticed that the App has them down as Belper United and not Town

BillShep

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
City of Liverpool FC
I have just clicked on my clubs and searched Belper and it comes up with both Belper United and Town as well as a Swiss club called FC Belp.
When I click Belper Town it says Christchurch Meadows with both teams playing there so maybe you need to search differently.
Steven Hunt has managed to log in for the game on 21st v Walsall ?

HampshireLad

Junior Team Regular
How do you add games to the forthcoming fixtures so they are visible on fixture finder? Cheers

dtr1989

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Bury FC
Ground added:

Derwent Drive Playing Fields - Derwent Drive, Bletchley, MK3 7BE

This is separated by bushes from Tattenhoe Lane Playing Fields which is already on the app.

dtr1989

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Bury FC
New grounds added:

St Paul’s Catholic School - Phoenix Drive, Milton Keynes, MK6 5EN

Woughton on the Green Playing Fields - Newport Road, Milton Keynes, MK6 3EA

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
After a couple of tries, I have got Hove Malpertuus (demolished) into the app.
It was a new ground when I went in 2003, but did not survive the decade, although I think it was there a little longer. It can be found on google streetview, but the satellite view says its gone

sheffgeoff

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Colchester United
Stocksbridge Park Steels
Borussia Dortmund
Can you please add the Ataturk Stayumu in the Turkish half of Nicosia please? I saw a Yenicami AK home game there in 2018.

C9FE6067-BD32-464B-93D9-19E121312B8A.jpeg

BillShep

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
City of Liverpool FC
Try Lefkosa Ataturk Stadium. It looks to have a similar photo to yours. Should be the same ground.

sheffgeoff

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Colchester United
Stocksbridge Park Steels
Borussia Dortmund
That’s interesting when I searched for Lefkosa Ataturk Stadium it I found it straight away but when I had tried to find it on the Cyprus Map or Turkish Map it was not displayed. There is no Lefkosa or Northern Cyprus country listed in UEFA. If however you do the search as suggested, select the ground and click on Map all the grounds in Lefkosa are displayed. The only other ground I have been to in Lefkosa is the Girne 20 Tammuz Stadi in Girne (formerly Kyrenia). That ground curiously is the only one showing in Northern Cyprus when you look at the Cyprus Map. Thanks for your help BillShep.

BillShep

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
City of Liverpool FC
That’s interesting when I searched for Lefkosa Ataturk Stadium it I found it straight away but when I had tried to find it on the Cyprus Map or Turkish Map it was not displayed. There is no Lefkosa or Northern Cyprus country listed in UEFA. If however you do the search as suggested, select the ground and click on Map all the grounds in Lefkosa are displayed. The only other ground I have been to in Lefkosa is the Girne 20 Tammuz Stadi in Girne (formerly Kyrenia). That ground curiously is the only one showing in Northern Cyprus when you look at the Cyprus Map. Thanks for your help BillShep.
A lot of times the foreign grounds aren't always listed as you have the name for. Just a few different search methods can normally find the correct ground.
I'm not sure if Northern Cyprus is recognised by that name for UEFA purposes, it is recognised as Turkey for football even though it is what we all recognise as Cyprus.

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks