Futbology App pre-season friendly request form

jhorspool

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Yeovil Town
If anyone spots any pre-season friendlies/tournament games missing from the app, feel free to fill out the form in the link here. Ideally the 2 teams should already be in the app, but I can see if Lars and Erik will add any additional teams (within reason)

mattbarnes

Junior Team Sub
I requested the Kent Intermediate Challenge Cup Final tomorrow at Chatham Town FC between Metrogas and Farnborough OBG. Only just realised neither of those teams are on the app!

jhorspool

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Yeovil Town
I requested the Kent Intermediate Challenge Cup Final tomorrow at Chatham Town FC between Metrogas and Farnborough OBG. Only just realised neither of those teams are on the app!
I spotted that! - I've contacted Lars and Erik to see if they can add those on (figured AFC Cubo and Peckham Town being on the app should make a decent case for it) and if they do I'll put on here that the fixture has been added. Fingers crossed...

mattbarnes

Junior Team Sub
I spotted that! - I've contacted Lars and Erik to see if they can add those on (figured AFC Cubo and Peckham Town being on the app should make a decent case for it) and if they do I'll put on here that the fixture has been added. Fingers crossed...
Excellent, thanks!

jhorspool

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Yeovil Town
In case anyone wants to add friendlies from the new boys to step 6, you can although they won't appear until the next update (I can see them on the backend). FYI Macclesfield FC and FC Stratford's fixtures are on there already so no need to request those

rambler77

Youth Team Starter
The link below is to all pre-season games involving Leicestershire Senior League clubs that I am aware of.
This is updated as soon as further games are announced...

I have also put the ko time, venue and postcode of venue if known as well.

pre-season fixtures

jhorspool

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Yeovil Town
The link below is to all pre-season games involving Leicestershire Senior League clubs that I am aware of.
This is updated as soon as further games are announced...

I have also put the ko time, venue and postcode of venue if known as well.

pre-season fixtures
These may not be able to be added as most of the clubs mentioned are not on the app already - I think Lars and Geir are reluctant to add lots of new small teams

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock